The Devil Himself

DIPPER P.O.V

If I'd have to describe Cipher in one word. I couldn't. Sometimes I don't think he's human. The other day a lady came in here. Once she saw Bill I swear it's like she had an orgasm the moment she laid eyes on him. I could see the lust in her eyes. She walked up to the bar. She slipped into the stool smoothly. "Hey there sugar." She purred. "I'll have fruitiest drink. And then I'll take you home for later."

She must of thought that Bill was working behind the bar. But she was wrong. Not to mention he wore high-priced clothes and won't ever be serving let alone working. He glared in disgust. "Who the fuck are you talking to cunt?" Raising a nicely shaped brow. She was taken back.

"Ex-excuse me?" She stuttered out. Bill groaned in annoyance.

"I. Don't. Like. Repeating. Myself. "
I've worked with Bill long enough to know that one of many pet peeves of his is that he hates and I mean hates repeating himself. "I didn't fucking stuttered. Did I?" He looked down at her with a revolting look on his face. "I don't know who the fuck you are coming up in here like this you skank. But seeing how a mirror warmer like yourself came up here tells me that you don't get much attention from your husband. And from the size of your ring I'm not surprised. Marrying such a poor man. You come up in here acting classy when you're just a whore." He lit a cigarette. "Now how bout you flake off?" He blew smoke into her face.

She ran out crying. Before she reached the door one of her heels broke which caused her to fall. Bill chuckled in amusement. This man was evil.

I sat on my couch with Mabel. I got my 1st paycheck from Bill and I'm really happy. It makes working with the actual Devil worth it. I had enough money buy something fun for Mabel, a television! Her favorite thing to watch is I love Lucy. I'm glad it brings her joy. "Dipper, are you leaving soon or can you watch with me?" I smiled.

"I'm afraid I must be leaving now." I answer her in a soft tone. She frown but nodded.

"I love you. Have a good day at work."

"I love you to mabs." I said just before leaving for the night.

I walked out into the cold night. My mind slipped into the events that took place yesterday. I blushed feeling embarrassed. That fucker. I hate him so damn much. I thought to myself as I walked into work. It wasn't really busy tonight. "Pine tree." I heard Bill call for me. And another thing what is this nickname? I rolled my eyes walking into his office. He held a blank expression. "Shut the door."

"Yes sir." I did as he told me to closing the door shut. Once the door was closed I got a sickening feeling. I turned around to face my boss with the same expression.

"Yesterday when you sucked my cock." There it is. I feel my face heat up. "You were." He looked as if he was trying to be gentle about it. "Horrible." He finished with a small smirk.

"I'm sorry sir. I-"

"Are you a virgin?" He cut me off. His golden eyes staring me down like a beast. My cheeks heat up more. He lifted a brow.

"Y-yes. Yes sir." I answer. He smirked showing his sharp shark like teeth.

"Say it." He demanded in a dominant tone that made my ears ring and my legs shake.

"I'm-" look at the floor feeling embarrassed.

"Look at me when you say it."

I chewed on the inside of my mouth. I just wanted to disappear. "I'm a virgin." I repeat looking up at him. He seem pleased. He put out his cigarette. "So you haven't been kissed or touched?" He asked.

"N- no." I mumbles out annoyed.
He chuckled.

"If it pisses you off so much I can help you with that." He looked at me with his classic smirk.

"N-no thank you." I shook my head. "I'll have to decline the offer I'm afraid." I couldn't look him in the eyes when I said it. I want to punch him in his smug face but truth be told I'm to damn scared to. Not to mention I need this job.

He took a deep sigh. "Well, unfortunately for you I wasn't really asking." I quckily looked up at him. "Did you really think I'd just hired you to wash tables and to suck my dick?" He chuckled shaking his head lightly. "Oh darling, I thought maybe you weren't as stupid as the rest of them but maybe I was mistaken. You're just a pretty face." He shrugged. I glared softly. Which seem to light a spark in him. "You want to hurt me pine tree? Want me to feel pain? I can see it in your eyes. I know I anger you. I love to see you in pain, upset, miserable. It makes me feel-" he licks his top lick slowly while looking into my soul. "Alive." He finished.

I stepped back. "Sir-"

"Call me by my name." He demanded.

"B-bill I'm not gay." I thought if I'd told him that maybe that could get me out of this situation. But its Bill fucking Cipher.

"And?" Right he's an narcissistic psycho. How could I forget. "And your soft pink lips around my cock say a different story." I blushed looking at the floor once more. "You made a deal with me. And you can't get out of that deal. If you want to try to screw me over I'll make sure to give you a small example of what it looks like to cross me over." He growled causing me to whimper.

"N-no I apologize for stepping out of place please Bill." I begged. He looked me up and down before resting back into his chair. "Come. You need to practice if you want to please me." He said a cold expression as he reached for his gun.

I nodded."Yes sir." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I got behind Bills desk getting in between his legs unzipping his black dress pants to find a huge cock in my face. I blushed a deep shade of red. "Now last time you did use some teeth. I want to feel your tongue. I know this pretty mouth can do it." He said tracing his thumb across my lips. I nod licking the tip of his dick. Getting it dripping with my saliva. He sat back cleaning his gun. I whine hearing a knock at the door.

"Boss?" I heard a deep voice call from the other side making Bill sigh.

"Enter." He called back. Then looked down at me "Don't stop. Do your job whore."

I lightly glared. Fucking asshole! I huffed going back to what I was recently doing.

"Boss we have a problem. Tad was shot and we lost it. The pigs are on to us."

Bill glared. He slammed his fist on to the wooden desk making a loud banging sound to echo which caused me to flinch. "You piece of dog shit. Why the hell do I keep you around if you are going to keep disappointing me." He growled. "I told you that it was very important to get that a cross the state. And now the fucking pigs are in on this!" He shouted.

"I-I know boss. We'll fix it. " Bill shook his head in disappointment.

"Cut the gas, I'm tired of listening to you." He said closing his gun shut. I sat on the floor dick in my mouth listening closely. My jaw was already starting to hurt.

"Boss please I-"
BANG

I flinched bitting down a little on Bill which caused him to grab a hand full of my hair pulling me away. I whine in pain. "What the fuck did I say about biting you bitch!?" He growled.

"I'm s-sorry Bill."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah so I've heard." He pushed my face back to his cock. I take it into my mouth once more sucking. He pushed me deeper. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I began to deep throat him. He hummed pleased. Not soon after did he come into my mouth. "Now swallow my dear." I did as I was told. He tugged at my hair pulling me away from his cock leaving a trail of saliva. "You did better. Now go get Robert and he'll show you how to clean up the disappointment from my floor."

I got up from the hard floor leaving the office with a sick feeling.

• Mirror warmer: Woman who spends a lot of time looking in the mirror
• Flake off: Leave
• Cut the gas: shut up
• Pigs: cops