1: School, really?

keys:
a/n : authors note
y/n : your name
y/l/n you last name
y/h/c: your hair color
y/e/c : your eye color
y/h/l : your hair length
y/h/t : your hair type

---------------------------------------------
your outfit:

---------------------------------------------your outfit:

(you can change it to whatever you want)

----------------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

"Do I really have to go? I mean I could do homeschooling. I don't know anyone and I don't think anyone really would care if I'm there or not." you tell your mom as she drives to your new school, Hawkins High School.

You hated going to new schools, you moved all most every couple years. You weren't a military brat, it was your Dad's fault. Every time he got a new job he got tired of it because of the people he worked with. He described them as snobby and rotten type of people. You wished he could just settle down in one spot. You lived in California most of your life until now. You moved to a sleepy little town called, Hawkins.

"Y/n, you know you can't do that," she said chuckling snapping you out of your thoughts, "you'll be fine and you'll make good friends, I just know it!" she said smiling. 

"Fine, but if i have a bad day im calling you right away. I really don't want to go!" you said looking out the window staring at passing trees.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." your mom said chuckling.

Once you got there you felt butterflies in your stomach. You started feeling kind of queasy.

why do i feel this way? ive been in different schools before! why is this one giving me butterflies? why now?! you thought while your mom starts to stop to drop you off.

"Alright mi niña, have a beautiful day, don't get into trouble!" she said with a smile on her face.
(a/n: translation: mi niña= my girl )

"Bye mamá, I'll see you after school." you said and gave her a small kiss on her cheek, you got out of the car smiling and praying to God that everything goes well today. You loved when she called you her niña. Spanish came easy to you, afterall your mom is Mexican, she taught you how to speak the beautiful language at an early age. 
(a/n: lets pretend alright. im mexican and i want spanish im my stories, so yeah!
mamá= mom)

You snap out of your thoughts once you get into the office. You were greeted by an office aid, "Hey, my names Marie-Ann, how can I help you?" she smiled sweetly.
jeez who has the energy to smile like that so early in the morning? you thought

"Hi, my names y/n l/n, im new here and i wanted to see where i can get my schedule." you smiled back.

"Alrighty then! Welcome by the way, I hope youll find it very welcoming here, can you repeat your name please?" she asked, you thought she was very sweet and told her your name again. While she was looking up your schedule you studied her a little bit and thought, maybe we could be friends, maybe ill see her around.

She had long brown curly hair that was down to her waist, big brown eyes, around your height, and fair skin. You looked around the office, every office is the same. Different colored papers, staplers, people who looked really tired, ya know same thing everytime.

"Alright y/n, here is your schedule, you lock combination for locker E53, and a map of the school so you don't get lost, and it looks like we have some classes together! I'll see ya around?" she said happily.

"Thank you, and of course ill see you around! Talk to you later." you said smiling. She waved and you walked out the door thinking:

ok maybe this school isnt gonna be bad afterall, i mean, i kinda made a friend, right?

You then looked up from your schedule and started looking for your locker. After a minute or two of looking, you find it and find a couple text books in it. You look at your schedule:

Science | Clarke | room: M11
Math | Silvers | room: C03
P. E. | Brody | room: GYM
English | Hardings | room: W04
Lunch C |
Audio Visuals | Clarke | room: G08
History | Walden | room: N10

well atleast i get math over with early, you thought before closing your locker and bumping into the kid next to you. You dropped your binder and a few peices of paper and a pencil came out.

He looked at you in shock and you looked back, "I-I'm sorry i didnt mean to, i didnt see you." you somehow managed to let escape your mouth as you looked deep in his eyes. They were a bright green-brown-hazel type, it reminded you of the ocean and small waves crashing down on the soft smooth sand between your toes. He was taller than you so you kind of had to look up at him. You could feel your face heating up a little bit as he also started to blush. He was also looking down at you staring in to your beautiful y/e/c eyes. His eyes made way to look at you y/h/l, y/h/c, y/h/t hair.

"I-I-Its ok," he stuttered, making you blush a little bit more, "here let me help you." As both of you bent down you hit your heads and stood up immediately holding your forehead while giggling. "Im sorry," both of you said in unison. Then chuckling after. You both bent down and both grabbed your binder standing up looking into each other's eys for a couple of seconds. He broke the silence, "Umm, what's your name?" he let go of the binder smiling.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n. Yours?"

"Will, Will Byers," you shook hands, "I like your name, it's pretty."

"T-Thank you." you said smiling and looking down while you put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You're new here aren't you?" he asked politely.

"Ding Ding Ding," you said looking up chuckling. "Yeah."

"Well, welcome y/n, I hope you'll like it here. What's your schedule? Can i take a look at it?" he said with a chuckle and a beautiful toothy smile.

"Yeah sure, thanks." you said giving a warm smile.

He studied it a little bit and you coukd see his face sort of light up once he read it.

"Hey! We basically have the same schedule! Except Math and History are flipped." he said smiling.

"Thats great," you said giggling at the fact that he got really excited, "would you mind showing me the way?"

"Not at all! Let's go, I'll even introduce you to my friends! I think they'll like you."

"Aw, thanks Will. Seems like today might be fun afterall."

You smiled at eachother as you both walked in silence to class, it wasnt the awkward silence though. It was the good silence. The silence that told you it was going to be a good day.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
a/n: I really hope you like it so far! please comment on anything you would like for me to change or anything you would wanna see in the future! Remember to vote as well! Thank you!
-❤j