2: Butterflies or Birds?

a/n: your outfit is at the top unless you changed it ❤

---------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

As both of you walked side by side to the classroom, you looked up to catch him looking down at you sort of smiling making him wide-eyed and blushing at the same time, swiftly looking away. You both chuckle lightly.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to stare." he said nervously looking down while rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-um its ok." you said looking back down blushing really hard. You felt your face burning up. You felt...

butterflies? no BIRDS.

You thought to yourself. You wanted to just tell him he's cute and sweet even though you just met him. A lot was going through your mind until you got to class.

"M'lady." he stepped aside letting you walk in first.

"Thank you fine gentleman." you giggled as he smiled at you.

You sat down, at the front, taking out a new pencil since the other one broke when you dropped it.

Couple seconds later you found one and sat back up. Then a tall boy with dark brown eyes, brown wavy-like hair and freckled pale skin had his arm draped around a shorter girl with longer curls and light skin, who had her arm wrapped around his waist walked in.

Immediately Will walks up to them, him being a little shorter than the boy, "Hey Mike, morning El," he says eagerly hugging them. "we have a new student over there," he says pointing to you, slowly waving cracking a small smile on your face, "her names y/n. She's really nice, may-" he got cut off by the girl eagerly walking towards her opening her arms to hug you.

"Hi! My name's El," she said smiling, "nice to meet you! You have a really pretty name." she says letting go of the hug, with her hands on your arm.

"H-hi El, thank you, its nice to meet you too." you stammered. She kind of caught you off gaurd.

"As i was saying, maybe she could hang out with us she has my schedule except for two classes." Will asks looking back at Mike smiling nervously.

"If it's okay with El. Then yes. El?" Mike said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Another girl!" she said kind of jumping up and down. Then looked at Mike and Will wide-eyed, "No offense guys." she said giggling.

"None taken babe." Mike said smiling walking towards you stretching his hand out to you, "My names Mike, short for Michael. Michael Wheeler."

You shook hands, "Nice to meet you. My name's y/n, y/n l/n."

He gave you a warm smile and he sat down, with El in between you.

Then came in three other kids. Mike and Will go over to them and they introduced you to them. "Lucas, y/n. Y/n, Lucas. Max, y/n. Y/n, Max. Dustin, y/n. Y/n, Dustin. She's gonna be hanging out with us from now on." Mike said smiling at you, as you shook hands with them smiling back.

You all sat down and you leaned over to Will, "Your friends seem really nice."

"Yeah? I think they're annoying, but they make me laugh so I stick with them." he said smiling. You both laughed and then the dreadfull hell-bell rang. The teacher came in and introduced himself to you. And of course like any other teacher, he made you introduce yourself.

~~time skip to lunch~~

You walked out of class with Will laughing at some girl who got gum stuck in her hair because she had pulled it too far and sneezed. Causing her head to go forward and her hair getting stuck.