3: Sleepless nights

Y/n pov

"But you said you loved me! You said you would never leave me! You said so many things! So many beautiful things that I can't get out of my head! You were the reason i couldn't sleep at night! Do you have any idea how many nights i laid in bed just wishing you were there," you sobbed violently, "Do you? Did you even mean anything you said? Jack are you even listening?"

You looked at him with your red eyes, puffy from crying so much. You waited for him to respond, he looked at you.

Thats when he realized... he broke you.

"Yes, im listening and im sorry! Ok! Im sorry ! She forced herself on me and i... i didnt move." he said sniffiling.

"Yeah! Exactly! Exactly! How dare you!" you said sobbing, shoving him.

"But baby-" he said

"No! No! Dont baby me! Not ever!" you cried, "I can't believe i was so stupid enough to let you back in. I gave you a chance, and you threw it away!" you yelled now throwing your fists on his chest as he slowly walked back putting his hands up.

But he couldn't push you off, he just let you take it out on him. He deserved it he thought. He couldn't take it anymore so he hugged you. He hugged you so tight knowing how much he broke you. He hugged you and kissed your head knowing it was the last time he'll ever be able to do it. He thought of the time you both where swinging on the swings just in complete silence smiling at each other. It was sweet. But he was snapped out of his thoughts when you pushed him off.

You were startled when he hugged you. You cried in his chest. You let him have a little moment, letting him know that will be the last time he will be able to hug you. You felt a soft kiss on the top of your head and cried a little bit more thinking he kissed another girl with those same lips and shoved him off.

"Get out! Go back to your little plastic hoe, i dont want to see you right now. Not now, Not ever! Im done. We are done." you said looking down pointing at the door.

He looked down and back up, and walked to the door. He opened it and before walking out he stopped turned to you and said, "Yes, i did mean everything i said, im sorry." and with that he walked out.

He walked out leaving you broken, crying and tired. You didnt want him on you anymore so you took a shower letting the warm water falling on your body while crying softly. You got to your bed and sat there. You heard your name coming from no where. Just soft wispers. You looked around and heard more whispers. They started getting louder and louder. Until you could make it out. It was your mom repeating your name.

You shot up crying from your bed your mom next to you shaking you and hugging you.

"W-w-hat happened?" you asked groggily and between little cries.

"Sweetie, you were crying and yelling 'get out' and 'no' over and over, so ive been trying to get you up for like 2-3 minutes," she said hugging you,"Are you ok though?"

"Yeah, yeah im fine im just uh, im just gonna get ready for school." you said between sniffles, rubbing your tears away.

"Oh, ok hon, just, uh, are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, just another nightmare. But im fine mom. Im okay. Can you make eggos?"

"Yeah, sure, just get dressed. Its another school day."

"Thanks ma, but still, when can i ve homeschooled?"

She left the room chuckling and turned around, "Never mija." and with that she descended downstairs.

You chuckled and got ready for school.
(a/n: outfit at top unless you dont like it and change it)

(time skip)

You got to the drop off section in front of the school and kissed your mom goodbye.

As you closed the door to the car you see him at the bike racks. He was locking the chain and he looked up and around and saw you.

You smile and wave and the returns the gesture and motions to you to walk over to him.

"Hey, good morning, are you ready for your second day of school?"

"'Morning and no i dont wanna be here its too early." you said dragging the y.

"Aww come on it wont be too bad, as long as you're with me and my friends." he said flashing an adorble toothy smile making his ocean eyes squint a little.

"Yeah, ok, i guess not."

"Lets head to class then."

"Lead the way Byers."

(time skip to lunch)

"No Mike! Thats my apple! Really? And in front of my face!" Dustin whined.

You laughed as Mike was slowly and abnoxiosly chewing Dustin's apple right in front of him.

"Ay Miguel, eres tan cochino!" you said laughing

"What does that mean?" Will asked.

"I said that Mike was being nasty." you said chuckling. So did everyone else.

"Sorry, I'll just randomly speak Spanish. That's how most of my friends and i would speak to eachother. So just a heads up." you said smiling.

"No-no-no-no dont be sorry. Spanish is a beautiful language, and it sounds even more beautiful when you speak it. So don't be sorry, maybe we can all learn from you." Will said smiling and blushing realizing what he said.

"Thanks Will, that means a lot." you said blushing.

"U-u-uh yeah, your welcome." he stammered.

You looked down blushing and smiling from ear to ear, while Mike was smirking at Will.

"Sooo, anyway, we were wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade later at six just a couple hours before they close, 'cause there's not that many people. And we really want you to go. Especially Will." Dustin's smirk made you giggle and Will hitting his chest with the back of his hand made you laugh.

"No not true, yes, wait that came out wrong. But we still want you to go, so we can all meet you properly." Will said nervously.

"Aw you guys are too kind. But yes I will go. Just where exactly is the arcade?"

"Um, I'll ask my mom to drive you there with me, so you wont have to go biking alone. I-if that's okay with you?" Will said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes, please! I mean thank you." you said and smiled making him blush.

"Okay, Okay children you're to young but please get a room and gush somewhere else!" said Mike.

Will looked at him with wide eyes and smacked the back of his head

You all laughed at his inappropriate silliness.

He reminds me of Richie. he kinda looks like him too... Nah, he doesn't have his signature coke-bottle-glasses... you thought to yourself.

Then you realize
The arcade... i dont know how to play anything...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
(a/n: sorry for the long wait this is unedited so i will edit it in the morning with the outfit picture and everything else! thank you to those who read it!! comment on what you want to happen next! dont forget to vote please!❤)

-j