4: Arcade Fun

Y/N pov:

*time skip from last chapter to your casa*

"Ma, later tonight im gonna go to the arcade with my friends. Is that okay?" you ask with high hopes

"Sure, pero tienes que lavar lost trastes." she said like always, you could never go anywhere without cleaning in return.
(a/n: pero tienes que lavar los trastes=but you have to wash the dishes)

"Ay mami , thank you! I'll do my homework first and then I'll do it, ok?"

"Ok, apurale pues!" she said smiling because you had made friends and she was right.
(a/n: apurale pues=hurry up then)

*time skip to getting ready*

what am i gonna wear? this? no. this? mmmm, no. you thought to yourself looking for the perfect outfit for the arcade.

You were so excited that you actually are going somewhere with friends! FRIENDS! It was gonna be the perfect night, you where gonna try and learn how to play. You were gonna see Will! you snapped out of your thoughts when you heard your mom knocking on your door.

"Hey mija, its almost 6! Will's gonna be here soon!"

"Yeah, I know just figuring out what to wear. Should i completely change or just my top or what?"

"Don't change just go like that, whats the point?"

"I'm just gonna change my shirt. Yea, I'll do that."

(a/n: shirt at the top)

*time skip to when WILL ARRIVES*

knock knock

You heard as you were putting a little bit of tinted cocoa butter chapstick.

he's here! omg! omg! omg! why am i freaking out so much its just a friend thing! ugh! Y/N get yourself together! you thought.

"Mija! He's here! Go answer the door!" your mom yelled out.

Running down the stairs as fast as you could you tried slipping on your shoes but failed and almost landed on the floor but your mom caught you.

"Thank you mom! See you later! Love you!"

"Love you too sweetheart! Have fun! Call me if you need anything!"

You exhaled and opened the door to a Will with a worried face.

"Hi! Sorry i took long to answer my stupid shoes. Haha" you said trying to make him smile.

"O-o-h no problem, ha. Y-you look pretty. You ready to go?" he said wide-eyed realising what he said blushing.

You look at him with a surprised face but quickly smile and blush looking down from embarrassment.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself either." you say trying to not make it awkward while smiling looking like a goof with your smile. He chuckles said thanks and walked you to his moms car.

"Hi, Mrs. Byers, thank you for the ride i hope it wasn't in inconvenience, my name is Y/N." you said smiling at her.

"Oh no worries sweetie, You can call me Joyce, Will over here won't shut up about you, you seem like a really nice girl." she said looking at Will smirking just a little bit.

You smiled and blushed profusely looking down at your beat up Converse, then looking up to Will who was covering his face but the tips of his ears were red. You giggled and took his hands away from his face.