{3} What's Your Favorite Drink?

Craig uncovered a blue rose from his suit and gave it a soft kiss. He placed it on the bed next to the sleeping beauty and left the house.

Tomorrow will be the day... or night. That he will come back into his arms.

The prince took the time to go find some 'regular' clothes. He stepped into the store and wondered around at first. His suit and clueless set up earned him the eyes of the people of South Park.

After possibly what could have been two hours, Craig had settled on a black shirt, a blue hoodie, and black jeans. In the dressing room, he looked at himself and smiled, but wasn't too confident on his shoe wear. Still in the store, he grabbed some grey and white shoes. He slipped them on and gave him self the thumbs up. Before walking out of the store, Craig felt some little papers with black and white lines poking him so he ripped them off.

The night was begging to come short so the raven haired boy will have to wait yet again.

• • •

Tweek was alone this time at the shop. Sure, he had triple the work but nothing he couldn't handle. After all, he had to prove responsibility when his parents where away on a trip.

The blonde looked up at the shop and realized there weren't as many customers now, about a few but now they were just sipping at their coffee. He looked at the time and outside. The sun was already about go down. The boy sighed and sat down. But something hit him. He forgot to thank his parents for the blue rose!

Tweek called his mom only to receive a complain that she was busy, he ignored her and thanked her for the beautiful rose that they had left before leaving early in the moment to catch the plain. His mother denied and hung up, claiming that she was far too busy for pranks.

A puzzled look appeared on his face.

Then how the hell did the rose get there?!

However, his thoughts were interrupted by none other than someone who just had unknowingly shoplifted.

"Hey... Um, excuse me."

The guy had stupid grin on his face, and his amber eyes had a bit of a glimmer. The coffee boy was quite mesmerized by them. He thought they could become a stars themselves.

About a whole minute passed between the two of them, before Tweek went back to reality.

"I er- yes. What would you like to order?"

Order?

Craig looked at the names of the coffees but it didn't hit him when he read the word 'Menu'. Suddenly, he realized that he had been hungry the whole day... And can't exactly drink coffee. The raven panicked and said the first item that appeared. Tweek got to work, but when he turned back around... the guy was gone.

The boy, who was just left holding the coffee, groaned and spazzed. He hated this. He hated the people, he hated his job, and he hated having to pay for shit that was not his!

Craig, on the other hand, was dying of thirst. His need to penetrate skin with his sharp teeth and consume the dense, red blood urged him. However, no matter the cost, he had refused to drink human blood. The immortal searched for an animal but the common rats in the area were not enough in size. After a few minutes of heavy, unnecessary breaths, Craig found and innocent deer to feed from. Sucking on the poor thing until it was dried from the inside and definitely lifeless. Satisfied, the vampire lay on the grass, recovering his strength and energy. This would only be enough for a couple of days.

Craig rubbed his temple in disappointment. He had just made himself look like an asshole. Sure, he had spent nine different lifetimes with him but his nerves always got the the best if him. No matter what. He will always be unstable with him.

The immortal sighed and sat on the random sidewalk that never seemed to end. He felt a burden on his chest. He wanted the tenth time to be a special one but he had to ruin it. Craig blamed what he was, or what he had become. A bloodsucking legend. However, this had ruined him. People were supposed to be reborn and meet again, with no memory whatsoever. To love.

A tear formed along his eye as he lowered his head.

"YOU!"

Startled, the immortal, falls back on his behind.

"Y-you!" Tweek hesitated. "You uncultured swine!"

Craig, in disbelief, jumped up.

"You owe me 5.99 dollars!"

"D- dollars?!" Craig cried. "I'm sorry, I don't have any of those!"

Tweek continued to look down at him, but something told him the dumbass wasn't lying. The blonde sighed.

Who is this guy?

Craig stoop up, "Is there any way I can make it up?" This was bad, and Craig knew it. He wanted his love, he craved his love. He watched as Tweek thought and took his idea into account.

"Well... My parents are out of town and the coffee shop has been too overwhelming for it to be only ran by me," Tweek scratched his neck. "If you want to repay me, you'll have to do volunteer work."

In Craig's head, it was all an opportunity.

"When do I start?"

"Tomorrow, don't be late."