{5} How Did You Know?

The time passed and the sun lost its light. Tweek's day was a handful from the top to bottom. Even the very first 5 seconds of his day had been an emotional roller coaster and he hadn't even drank coffee yet. It wasn't his fault though. Who wouldn't scream at the top of their lungs if they found a second blue rose and had no idea where it came from? The gnomes probably gave it to him as a thanks for the new underwear that he had bought. The blonde wondered if he had any trousers left at all. 

"Agh!" Hot coffee spilled on him. His shift had't been so bad but for some reason the aura of today was kind of sad. His customers weren't so eager of wild like usual, instead, they were quite patient but at the same time looked like if they were lost in the world, just like him. However, he felt a bit of an ignited spike of fire in his chest when Craig arrived. His utter presence made Tweek revolt but an exited one, not as in disgust. 

Ugh, his eyes.

"One more second and you could've been late. You're lucky."

The vampire gulped, "I um. How can I help you?"

"Well if you didn't have any money, then I assume you don't know how to do any coffee stuff or terminology stuff. Do ya?" Craig nodded in embarrassment a hint of color on his cheeks. "Its fine, cleaning tables takes most of my time anyway so I was thinking on just letting you wipe them. With that I can focus on the orders without interruption. Make sure to be friendly too, even if they are asses." 

"I can do that."

Craig followed Tweek into the storage room and let him pick one the cafe's sponsored shirts. He taught the volunteer  where the towels were placed and how to refill the bucket in case he needed more disinfectant water. The correct way to clean to tables was to have the towel be wet but not enough to leave obvious water streaks but not too dry to leave nothing. Craig raised an eyebrow but laughed to himself. Usually, it would be a disgrace for him to touch any cleaning product but it made him feel like a rebel. He liked it.

At 9:15 p.m Tweek noticed an insanely amount of customers come in, but then he remembered that tonight there was gonna be a lottery winner. Every time that happened no one went too sleep. He was glad to have the amber-eyed boy working with him since people just kept coming in and out. Frappes, cappuccinos, and mochas left and right. During the split second that he got to look up him, the blonde noticed a group of girls around Craig. They asked him his name, where he was from, when he usually worked, what his type was, how old he was, and even his phone number which he did not have.

Might as well ask for his damn social security number, ugh.

But to Tweek's surprise, Craig refused to answer. 

"I'm sorry ladies, but a star already caught my eye. " 

Tweek tried his best to listen to into the conversation he could see Craig's lips moving but the voices of others covered his words. 

Of course the barista was interested. Who wouldn't be? Wouldn't you like to know who likes who? It was just logical that he was impassibly intrigued. Nothing else.

The towel boy went up about his business leaving every table, chairs, and couches spotless to finish up the shift while Tweek finished up the back. 

"Thanks for the help you can-"

"Same time tomorrow?" Craig asked.

The barista raised an eyebrow. He only had to work one day, the coffee wasn't that much. However, Tweek didn't want to let him go. He enjoyed Craig's company.

"I er- um, yeah! Same time tomorrow."

Craig nodded and headed to the sink to throw away the sanitized water.

"You don't live far, I hope?" The blonde approached the amber eyes.

Craig chuckled, "I guess you could say I live everywhere!"

The dumb vampire cracked funny fact that wasn't really a joke and that the trembling barista was able to catch. 

"W-what?"

"Yeah! I sleep within the shadow realm!"

"So... you're homeless?"

"I honestly have no idea."

Tweek stared at Craig with disbelief. He had no idea what to believe. The blonde saw there was no choice but to offer his home.

"You can stay at my house, if you do like. It's the least I could do."

The immortal had no idea his own heart could beat. His eyes were wide open and his soul was once again stolen by the spiky haired man.

"I would love to."

Those sweet four words may have been the nicest thing to say, but the lightened the tense air between them since Tweek felt relieved he had agreed too. 

After closing the door, Tweek lead Craig to his house, even though the black haired vampire already seemed to know the path. 

"Don't tell me you've walked home at night everyday."

Tweek gave a small chuckle at the question, his way home seemed so normal that he hadn't even thought about it. "Then how would I get home?"

Craig and Tweek both walked across South Park in order to get to his house. It was quite the long way but it seemed like nothing as they talked and talked. Their laugh could be heard across the seas and their happiness to be around each other spread like wildfire. The vampire found himself gazing at the smaller figure beside him and being unable to smile as they met eye to eye. Before entering the Tweak residence, Craig pointed at the night sky above them that was lit with the stars.

"Its funny, I feel like I've known you forever. Did you know that your eyes shine like them?"

The taller man leaned down. "Trust me when I say that I have known you forever."

Tweek giggled. The paired entered into the house. Craig insisted in sleeping in the basement so he made his way down after saying good night to the love of his life. 

While Craig leaned on the couch... because... well... he doesn't... sleep. A presence entered rushing towards him.

"My prince!"