{9} Trouble Approaches?

With his armor shining and doors flinging open, Token approached the others back at the castle

"We are in trouble." Token launched Cartman's head across the floor. Bowling skills? Earning a very high pitched scream from the bronze knight, a small sound of disgust from the butler, and two expressionless looks from the witch and princess.

"Dude. What the fuck?" Clyde protested and Jimmy chuckled.

"I found this black knight close to Craig and his lover. They are very close to finding them. We need a plan."

"No need to worry, I've had centuries to think about this." Tricia clasped her hands together getting the attention of everyone. "Looks like we have no choice but to finally put a stop to this cycle. Wendy take care of that head and let me know what you can get from it. Token and Clyde start a group of warriors who will follow through with us -"

"Wait! Who will take care of the prince and his partner?!" Clyde argued and Token's face seemed to say the same.

"Don't worry, Mr. Jimmy here will take of that."

Wendy and the knights nodded and went to fulfill their duties. The princess approached the butler to send him on his mission.

"Jimmy... I need you to persuade... you know."

"Ah. You want that vampire hunter and his werewolf friend to protect your brother and the soulmate, is that correct your highness?" Tricia sighed in approval to the butler.

"It will be challenging but I believe they are our best shot at an outside alliance."

"I'm on it, your highness." Jimmy took a vow.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Morning came around to the two inside the cozy tent.

Craig had stayed still all night. He wouldn't move even if the earth shook, just as long as he could hold the blonde for a bit longer, but fear kicked in when he realized Tweek hadn't technically asked for it. Nonetheless, the vampire couldn't let go. He waited for moments like these for years.

Tweek hadn't flinched until he had noticed the arms around him. His heart pounding and his head spinning. He moved a bit to look at the brunette holding him.

There he was. A perfect being pressing himself against him.

It was hard for Craig to fake his own sleep but his curiousness for what the blonde would do exited him. He felt the hands of the smaller man grip the clothes on his chest and scooting even closer. Tweek was now practically completely on Craig. There was a certain force to this. Like someone who was scared that they were gonna lose what they held so precious.

Tweek snuggled up without a care, wanting this moment to be paused. A few seconds passed and Craig hadn't moved an inch.

Craig hasn't moved at all.

Alarmed, Tweek immediately sat up, his face filled with worry.

I can't feel his heartbeat?! Why is he so cold?

Craig's eyes widened at the sudden movement, "Tweek? What's wrong?"

Tweek shook and stumbled over his words.

"C-craig I thought y-you were dead!" The scare had left the blonde teary eyed.

Craig cupped the human's face,
"No,no! Tweek I-"

Noise. Not from them. Someone else was outside their tent. Craig pressed Tweek into him, away from where his heart should be heard.

No, there was two of them.

Tweek held the vampire tighter, the entrance of the tent started to open, Craig started to...

"Hey guys!!! Didn't know you would be around here!"

Before Craig could open his mouth, Tweek jumped in relief.

"Stan? Kyle?"

"Hi Tweek!"

The boys happily reunited with friends that had scared them the death. Tweek noticed how Stan and Kyle seemed to recognize Craig and apparently they had known each for years. They talked for a while until Stan pulled Craig outside.

Before they reached a place they couldn't be heard, Kyle could be seen teasing the blonde about the tan, dark haired man he was clinging to.

"Jimmy sent us here." Stan glared.

"I knew you wouldn't just drop by and say hi to me," Craig sighed.

"The black knights are pretty close, we were called to help you guys. This is not out of kindness."

"I understand, your help is greatly appreciated." Craig thanked the vampire hunter. "Wait, how did you guys meet Tweek?"

"Tweek was also important to us, he wasn't only just important to you at some point. We always look for him too."

Craig smiled.

"We need to move."

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

In a place far away, the King grew tired of Cartman's sudden disappearance.

In order to find out what is going, he sent his most skilled warrior.

Kenny, the crimson Knight.