The Villainess Wakes Up

^Above Rena/Kendra after she cut her hair. EDIT:: MOVED PICTURES AROUND.

A/N 8/2/18: So I go into a drawing mood at midnight the day after I posted the last chapter and spent hours drawing this. I got so excited because of how good it turned out for my level of art skills that I rushed to write the next chapter just so I could show it off. Lol.

What? The blurs? That, my dear reader. Is my shame. Aka I got overconfident and it looked horrible.

***

I slip into the desk next to @*$&%!× and drop my head into the tabletop.

Thunk!

"Wow," she says, "That was a level three head slam. I could feel that from here."

I turn my head so my cheek's resting on the cool plastic and I start to fake cry, giving my friend the best pitying expression I could muster. "WAAAH!! I hate English! Who cares about passive and active language in essays does it really matter that much??"

"So.... Does that mean you failed your English exam and your mom's gonna kick your ass tonight?"

I kick her shin and smirk at her cry of pain. "Don't laugh at my pain! My mom is ex-military! She can pick me up and throw me with one arm and not break a sweat! And I'm 120 pounds!"

"Speaking from experience, I see," she replies like the bitch she is, and eyes the cast on my arm.

I kick her even harder.

"OW! STOP KICKING ME."

"THEN STOP BEING A TOTAL DICK!"

"Ms. Ward."

Both @*$&%!× and I snapped our attention to demon in human form, Ms. Sullivan.

The demon pushes her square frames up on her nose and stares me down with a nasty glint in her eye.

"Since because you are a lady and in school, I'm quite sure you absolutely did not just curse at Ms. !^$*○°. ...And because you are a lady, I assume that you pay extra close attention in class, and are diligent in doing school work? Am I right to assume this?"

She gave me an evil glare that said, 'agree with me or I will give you so much detention that you will not know what the outside world looks like.'

I could only swallow my tongue and rapidly nod my head.

She smiled as she smelled my fear, the demon obviously satisfied with her daily dose, and turned to start the history lesson.

**

I can't tell if it's a blessing or a curse, but I actually managed to bring something along from my last life.

That being said, puking from a mix of horrible motion sickness and potion overdose isn't the best way to start your day.

Llyria sits beside me with her permanent deadpan expression, patting my back as I hang my head over the edge of the back of the wagon and pitifully vomit up stomach acid.

In my last life I also had extremely bad motion sickness. I'd get nauseous in almost any moving vehicle if I was too hot, too cold, felt claustrophobic, was hungry, was full, if the car smelled too strong of any scent, if it was too loud, if I was tired, etc, etc.