The Villainous Travels pt1?

Picture of Llyria^^
#hands... feet? sorry,,,, don't know them.#
***********************

Lyrria places a dark tanned palm on my abdomen and chants, a faint blue glow covering my former-injury-now-scar. Blue ringlets obscure her face, but I can still see the slight movement of her jaw, prayer whispered underneath her breath.

It's been three days since I've gained consciousness, each morning a schedule of waking up, packing up camp, and hitting the road, where Remas takes first shift at the reins, Lyrria heals me, and breakfast, a hard lump of biscuits and water, is eaten.

My fingers fumble with the buttons on my shirt, only managing to slide the disk in the loop after the third try. Several minutes of clumsy movement pass, my strength and energy sapped from the miracle Lyrria used, but I finally manage to get the several buttons... buttoned.

Are they in the correct place?

Hahaha....

You looks like a six year old who's life has been filled with tee shirts and dresses, and has just encountered their first button up.

The best looking six year old the world has ever seen.

I scratch my back, some hay that was poking through the cloth it was wrapped in irritated my skin as I lied on it.

"So what," I groan, turning over onto my back, "two more weeks until we reach Myrlock?"

"Two weeks and two days!" Remas' corrects, his voice muffled from behind the curtain.

"And I just have to help you with your delivery?"

"That's the deal."

"Nnng.... yeah. Ok. I'd rather sit in the back of this wagon then run the entire way."

Lazy-ass.

Bitch.

Don't talk to your mother like that.

I let out a huff.

It was going to be a long trip.

**

"Nah nahnahnah I'm on a ride..."

"What are you singing?"

I raise my head from my position on the floor, my blue hair falling back into my eyes. "Toxic," I reply, "It's a very common song where I'm from."

"Oh," Llyria replies, now having her answer, goes back to polishing her spearhead.

Another quiet air falls over the two of us.....

WAUUH, WAWAWAWAWAWA, WAWAWA WAAUH WAUUUH WAUUH WAAAAAUUHH!

WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE!!!!

YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDER!!!!!!

WITH A TASTE OF A POISON PARADISE!!!

I'M ADDICTED TO YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE-

'TOXIC!!!!'

WAAAAH WAHWAH-WAHHH

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic!"

"Hey."

"Sorry! I'll sing quieter."

The bluenete simply huffs and goes, once again bacak to her works.

"With a taste of your lips I'm on a rush...' I murmur, staring up at the wagon's roof.