three💪

Finn's POV

After I got the text from Jack I ran downstairs trying to get to him as quickly as possible.

"Where are you off to in such a rush?" My mom asked me. "Um in going to a friend house byee."

I slammed the door on a accident heading to my car. Yes I have a car the B.M.W I wanted but that's not the point.

I got in the car on my way to his house. My phone started vibrating. It was Jack.I pulled over because safety first.

"shitshitshitshit Hello?!?""Finn...I'm scared" he pauses and crys"please hurry where are you?" "I'm on my way Jack I swear!" Something breaks."AHHH GET AWAY FROM ME!" "JACK JACK?!?!"

Call end

"FUCK" starts driving again. While he's driving he's getting anxiety. "Nono not right now" now he's right around ththe counter from Jacks house.

He pulls up to his house and runs up to the door. Thankfully its unlocked. And runs up stairs and sees Jack on the floor with busted lip and alot of injuries.

"JACK!" Runs to his side."Finn?...." He looks up."Are you ok- of course not your ok" I said rubbing his arm."I-i-i" he cries"shhhh in here in here" I hold him not caring if the wet ness stain my shirt.

"I-im wort-lu-less,ugly,p-peace ou-of shit!" He started sobbing. "No you not Jack you seem like your the most kindest understanding person I ever met."

I started rocking him. He shakes his head "no?" "No i-im not I c-can't even get a fri-end w-ou-who knows you w-will probably le-ave me?!?"he sat up " your maybe here because you feel b-bad!""no that's not true" he backed up

"what if your doing this just.." I went closer to him "what Jack?" He backed up more to the point he was against the wall "b-b-b-beacuse..."" What?" I got closer."um-uh"his breathing got heavy."are you okay" I raise my hand to his cheek.

"F-Finn..." He started panicking "Jack what's wrong?"" I-I need m-my inhaler."he pointed to it,I got it and gave it to him.He use it then clam down."your ok?"he didn't reply he just hugged me.

I hugged back of course "what's up?"" Thank you"he put his head in my neck."no problem plus you needed help""I know but really thank you" he kissed my cheek and went to the restroom.

I blushed what why am I blushing. I'm bisexual but the only people I told was Noah. "Jack?!?"" Yes?!" "Where are you going today?" I walk to the restroom seeing him putting on makeup to cover his injuries and just because he wanted to.

"I dont know why?" He said putting on Contour." I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to see the cast.""witch one?"he said putting up his stuff."oh um the ST cast" I say blushing.
"Are you sure?" He stopped what he's doing looking at me."ya I'm sure I think Sadie will like you""ok ill go" he walked past me putting on his jacket. I pull out my phone texting the cast

The Stranger Kids

Mikey: hey guys I need to ask you something

Lucas:what's up man

Dustin:^

Will:^

Max:^

El:^

Mikey: I have a friend name Jack and I won't him to come with me so he can be safe.

El: wdym?

Mikey:can we not talk about that rn can he come?

Will: sure Finn pluse its a sleep over

Mikey: Thank you Noah and ok I gtg bye

Mikey left chat

"Jack are you reddie?" I knock on the door."hold on" he unlocks the door I walk in seeing him putting on his vans.

"Ok im reddie" he stands up "um were h-having a sleep over"'oh ok?" He walks over to the side of his bed grabbing a bag that is already pack."ok let's go!" He walks out the run running down stairs.

He is wearing tights and a oversized hoodie. Im-"Finn come on"he said giggling "her I come!" I run down stairs.As we are walking to the car "omg you got it?!?" "What? Oh ya I got it a week ago."" Omg no way?!" "Yep.I don't make a big deal out of it tho." We got In the car.

"Ok here we go"