Seven

Jack POV

When I got to a place I call home I ran up to my room slamming it and locking it. Why did I trust Finn in the first place?

"im so STUPID!" I slammed my phone into the floor but then realized I did it I picked it up and it had a couple of cacks but still worked. "I c-can't believe I-I believed him?!" I pulled in my hair breathing in and out. I looked around the room to remember I ran out the house with my inhaler. "Shit..."

I got up and went to my parents room to see if they had one "Come on-" my phone vibrated and I opened it to see who it was it was him.

Finn: come open the door
Me: why should I?
Finn: because..
Me: after what you said to me hell no
I closed my phone and looked through the dresser. As I sat up after finding nothing I sighed. I walked out the room soon to be welcome to my inhaler on my night stand. "That was not there?" I ran to it only to be pulled back by someone.

I yelped and started kicking  as they started to shh me. "L-LET MY GO!" I look up to only be greeted by Finn "how did you-" I left the fucking door unlocked. I sighed and he still didn't let go of me. " Finn let me go" he stood still. "Oh my god see this is why-" he picked me up and throw me on his back. "FINN PUT ME DOWN  NOW"

"Wyatt bring the car around" I look up to be faced with Wyatt Oleff gasp. "Sure " he waved at me and ran off "what are you gonna to kidnap me now?!" "No, just think of it as a vacation from home." He pat my butt, "I swear you are done when I get down!" He laughed and started walking towards the stairs.

"NO! Put me down right now!" I hit his back and kicked me legs "HOLD STILL OR ILL DROP YOU!" I stopped and yelled. I held onto his belt and he walked down the stairs. "Finn um..." I started coughing as my stomach started hurting. "What? What's wrong?" "I don't feel good." You ever get that feeling when you stomach is against some hard and ur laying on it it starts to hurt?

Just me?
Okay!
"C-can you put me down?" He said no. "Finn I'm not going anywhere I-" vomit started coming up as I tried to hold my mouth but I couldn't so I just throw up. "O-ow!" I pulled my head up as it started hurting from it being down to long. He stoped and turned around looking at the floor. "God damnit Jack!"

"S-sorry.."

My celebrity crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें