four🤳

Jacks POV

I can't believe I'm going to go see the Stranger Things cast. Its like I get a VIP meet and greet you know? "I'm so happy right know this is gonna be epic! But what if they don't like me?"

I turned to Finn to see him starring at me."Finn?...""oh-um-sorry what did you say?" He said looking at the road then me."I said that what if they don't like me?"I looked at him again."Jack they will love you I know it."he put his hand on my thigh.

Did mention that I was wearing tights(did I mention I woke up in a bath tub)? I was blushing crazy but I can't lie I loved i-oh my god you would not believe whats he's doing.

He's rubbing my thigh."Hey Finn?" I said not looking at him but I knew he was smirking."yes?""is hot in here?""no just you!"he rubed it more. I took of my hoddie and I am wearing a  muscle shirt under it. He squeeze my thigh and I smirk at him.

I arch my back and Finn looked at me in shock,I was trying so hard to not laugh."F-Finn...""what?" I pouted "what?"" I-" I 'moaned' and he was shook like his wig flew.

"Jack?!""y-yea?""whats-why-""Finn...."I 'moaned' his name."spit it out?!" He pulled over I was turning not to laugh so hard a tear went down my face. "Jack what is it?!"" I have to pee..."I poke out my lips.

"Are you kidding me?!you could of just say it!"he faceplamed and I burst out laughing." But I do tho not that bad"I turned to him looking mad." I'm sorry but I had to!"he didn't say anything he just bit his lip.

"Fin-"I get cut of by a kiss but he pulled back "omgimsorryishouldntofdidit-" I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him "Finn its ok" I put or forehead's together "it's ok" I Insured him one more time.

"thank you baby boy""no problem" then we head back on the road "where almost there so you can use the restroom there."" That's fine with me!"

!TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE!

We walk up to the door and ring the door bell before you know it Noah shows up in shocked looking at me."Hi Noah um Noah this is Jack, Jack this is Noah." I put my hand out but Noah turned around and went in the house.

"Guy's there here!"he yelled as he walked to the couch." See I knew they won't like me!""you haven't met all of them." Then I seen Millie hair as she came inside because she must have been swimming.

"Hey Finn! Oh you must Be Jack Hi I'm Millie!" She hugged me but I  didn't move I  was shocked "you ok bud" Finn put a his hand on my shoulder."Hi Millie in such a Fan!""omg really well your gonna have the time of your life!"

"Last time of his life" I heard Noah mutter"what was that Noah?""Nothing?"he rolled his eyes"ok let's go you guys can changes clothes and Noah come with me!"Millie started walking out side and Noah glared at me,following Millie after.

"um Finn I don't have swim trunks." He tell him as we walk upstairs "its fine we have extra ones that maybe your size" then we made it to the room."Here you go Jack" Finn pass me the trunks and I went to the restroom.

"Finn are you Finish?!?""ya you can come out now!" I walk out the room with my pink trunks that had pineapples on it, it was a little to big but it will do."they look good on you" Finn's was had Black and red strips."not so bad yourself let's go!"

Now where all outside about to get in the pool but where waiting for Noah to come out. I wonder what's his problem he acts like I did some cold shit to him but I dont know?

"I'm here let's go!" Noah comes out with his blue trunks with little flowers on it."oh what Sadie come on!" Millie turns to us and says " Caleb and Gaten couldn't make it so its just us."

I nod my head then Sadie comes running out Sadie."hey Finn who's this?" Finn looks at me "oh um Hi my name is Jack" I put my hand out and she shakes it "oh Jack,Finn has told us some much about you! A-."

" Awsome now since you guys go to know each other can we go swimming!" Noah interrupted her." That's fine with me let's do it!" Millie yelled and Everyone cheered.