Chapter 4

We're really inconsistent and chaotic also im not bothered to fix up the format wattpad hates me

Lance sighed, the stinging sensation of coffee finally setting in and causing him to wince. He pushed open the bathroom door and grabbed paper towels, one after the other, maybe 100 in total. He let out a frustrated sigh, aggressively wiping at the coffee stain, it wasn't the most effective solution, but he didn't give two fucks, maybe one, but definitely not two. Lance splashed his face with the cold tap water, which instantly partially relieved the tension in his body, before glancing at his phone to begin his rant to NOT HUNK.

Lance (5:10 PM)

Ahahhaahhaahahha i dont think ive ever craved death more

Lance (5:10 PM)

U know how when u c someone from school and ur first instinc it so r u n

Lance (5:11 PM)

Well i tried but failed

Lance (5:11 PM)

Why does this hapen not hunk?? Im am ANGER

Lance (5:11 PM)

FULl. OF RAGE.

Lance sighed again, but his moment of solitude was already over. His phone began to ring and the first few notes of "Bye Bye Bye" by NSYNC enveloped the room. At first Lance started to dramatically dance to the music, until he saw the name. He jumped in shock, dropping the phone as a scream released from his lips. He screamed again as he quickly snatched his phone off the tiles and checked if it was unharmed. He stared at the screen as the name "Marco" glared back at him. The lyrics "Bye Bye" now mocking him, as if NSYNC knew he was probably going to die in the next hour by his older brother's hand. He let the call ring out before dashing out of the restroom and towards the counter where he left his brother. The area was deserted except for an employee glaring at Lance while they mopped the spilt coffee. At first Lance sighed and thanked the gods Keith wasn't there, but then he realised...

Luis wasn't either.

He ran to the dining room, yelling his brother's name out like a lunatic, before finding him sitting in the corner munching on some fries. Lance raced to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the exit, ignoring any complaints that he had.

Takashi Shirogane walked out of the restroom with wide eyes.

"What the fuck."

***

Keith huffed as he collapsed into a chair in the dining room of Mcdonalds. He smacked his head against the table and groaned before pulling his phone out. He sighed as he saw a few texts from 'Mckaine.'

"Why is this clow--"

"KEITH!"

Keith jumped, looking around before seeing Pidge run over to him, of course, people were looking. "Oh. Pidge. Hello." He mumbled, his friend stopping next to him and panting slightly, sitting down next to Keith and deflating against the table.

"Are you--"

"Shiro called me."

Keith blinked, slowly. "O.. okay?"

"A kid screamed in the bathroom and the only logical thing I could think of was that you were being violently murdered in there or something, unfortunately, you weren't. I was going to take pictures and laugh."

Keith rolled his eyes at that, "Geez, what a great person you are."

Pidge grinned, lightly punching him in the arm, "So, why are you so sad looking? Also were you screaming in the bathroom?"