Chapter one: They all just get drunk

Viktor pulled his suitcase off, the loud bang of the ground echoed in the almost abandoned airport. He began walking, dragging his suitcase behind him, he felt eyes on him, obviously because he was easily known as a Nikiforov, thanks to his shining silver hair.

Viktor walked into the streets, he could still feel the eyes. He shoved it off, then read a sign that he could make out. "Hotel and hot spring" Viktor cringed, but opened the doors. He looked over at the girl who had a 'K' on her arm, his eyes widen as she shoved her sleeve down. "How can we help you?" She turned, she looked around 18.

"Hi, I'm Viktor. I'm just wondering if I could stay a few nights?" A light fake smile lifted to his lips.

"Sure, you'll have to pay though. I'm Mari, 17 years old." She lead Viktor into the common room.

He sat down, eyes turned to him as he pulled out around five hundred, he handed it to Mari. "I don't have much, sorry. I'll get more when Makkachin comes." Mari nodded, then walked over to a black haired man, who was staring at Viktor intensely. "Yuuri. Viktor will be staying for a few days, he might need to a bath and new clothes though." Mari leaned into this 'yuuri' and whispered something, he nodded then ran over.

The man was blushing, he looked quite cute?

What was he thinking, no. "What's your full name sir? We can give you a drink.." he trailed off, when the door slammed open and yelling sounded.

"IM HERE GUYSYYSYS" yelling was screamed from the door, Viktor quickly looked to the entrance, Yuuri and him wide eyed as the man walked over to Yuuri. "Where's the others katsukkiiiiii~" he grabbed Yuuris glasses. "Why did you come drunk, Aleron?" Yuuri gulped, then looked down at Viktor. Aleron and Viktor were exchanging glances.

"OoOh got yourself a boy friend. Alright order me and this.." he looked at viktors silver hair. "This.. Nikiforov some booze.." he sat next to Viktor. "Hayyy Nikiforov what's the time." He poked the mans cheek.

Viktor flinched from the pain on his face, then pulled out his phone. "It's.. Six forty.. pm" he looked over to Aleron.

"Fauuuckkkk its early.. twenty minutes.." Aleron complained, pulling out his phone. He texted someone with the name of.

'Ice, ice melt.'

'Hey, icy hot bastard. Come early I'm here and don't want to be stuck with this Nikiforov, I don't know if they know me but they look like they do.'

He knows it's rude to read over shoulders, but he doesn't care. He didn't grow up in a family, he wasn't taught the proper ways.

"So, Aleron." Viktor began, looking over at the man.

"Im Viktor Nikiforov, what's your full name?" Viktor shot Aleron a glare.

"Aleron Allerman, at your service." The drunk man did a weird bow.

After a few minutes of talking, Yuuri sat down three drinks. He then joined them. "I'm not drinking, it's for phichit." Yuuri warned, but Aleron just smirked. "Whatever you say, Yuuuri" he dragged out the 'u'.

.

.

.

The door opened, as two people walked in. "PHICHIT SAVE ME." Yuuri hollered, as Aleron climbed over the table to shove the booze down his throat.

Viktor watched, but then grabbed Alerons hand and yanked him back. He heard the two people gasp, as he pulled Aleron to the ground, the booze spilled over the table.

"I'm so sorry!" Viktor yelled, letting him go. He grabbed the rag from the table then ran to Yuuris side. Phichit and the other man joined them "Nikiforov eh? Rest In Peace Allie." The man smiled.