Chapter 7: vicchan

It's dark.

I wish I was there.

I want to cry.

I'm sorry..

I miss you...

Viktor walked out of his tent. It must've been past 2 am. He walked into hasetsu, knowing it was risky. He could hear the yelling from the troops still fighting. Yuuri..

Makkachin..

Vicchan..

Hiroko..

Mari?

"Wait!" He heard the frantic scream, Viktor turned a man in a mask flying towards him. Viktors eyes widened.

He saw a man with jet black hair hit into the man. Pushing him down, it looked like Yuuri but he couldn't make sure, they were wearing a mask.

"His walking around, don't attack him." The man said, putting his hands on his mask, pulling it off. 

"Vitya!" It was Yuuri, he ran to a Viktor wrapping him in a hug.  Viktor smiled. 

"Yuuri, you softy. I dint recognise them." The man sighed, Yuuri glared at them. "Go to your with Nishigori." He ordered, then looked back to Viktor.

"Don't stop calling me Vitya." Viktor smiled, pecking Yuuris forehead. 

"I.. won't.." Yuuri smiled, then grabbed his hand. He had a small smile. "Let's go to the onsen." Viktor was lead to the onsen, the door opened to a few people wearing masks. He recognised Chris, fixing his mask. Mari, smiling in her mask. And some unknown girl watching Viktor intensely. 

Viktor gulped, as Yuuri walked over to Mari and hugged her. Viktor took off his shoes then walked inside, tackled by Makkachin. The dog was barking, wanting attention. 

Viktor smiled, looking around. Vicchan wasn't here. "Where's Vicchan?" Viktor asked, looking over to Yuuri. 

Yuuri choked out a sob, Viktors eyes widened as he ran over to his boy friend. He hugged him tight.

"He.. He.. Ran out.. St-Stab-"

"Shh, it's alright Yuuri.. I'm here, I understand.." Viktor hushed, as Yuuri cried into his shoulder.

---

Short, but I have no idea how to update.

Edit 8/24/2018: still got no clue, save me