Chapter 6: Christophe.

"Viktor!"

"I have to leave.."

"Viktor please!"

"I have to leave!"

"Please stay Viktor! Fight the war with us! Don't be our enemy!"

"It's not my choice. If I'm found out that I love a katsuki they'd kill me."

"Viktor... you love me?"

"Of course I do Kotenok, Why would you think I would kiss you if I didn't."

"Maybe.. out of pity"

Viktors eyes widened, as he put a hand on Yuuris chin as he lifted his head up. Yuuris face was puffy, red from crying. Viktor pressed his lips to Yuuris, then smiled softly. "After this all ends.. Be mine Yuuri?"

"I'm already yours, we can hide love can't we?" Yuuri smirked, pecking Viktors forehead. "Of course."

Viktor and Yuri then departed to where Yakov said, There would be troops there for him and Yuri to lead. Apparently the katsukis had started this, It was terrible but true.

Yuri looked around. "Viktor, stop moping over that boy and greet your men!" Yuri then snapped, walking away to his section. Viktor sighed, and walked over to his crowd. They all saw Viktor, and Gasped.

"I'm Viktor Nikiforov, I will be your general. I will tell you when to retreat and when to fight." The troops cheered, which made Viktor cringe inside. A hand tapped his shoulder, Viktor turned.

"Otabek Altin. I'm also a general. I'd love to get to know each other through this war Mr nikiforov." Otabek held out his hand. Viktor took it and smiled. "The pleasures all mine Altin.. and,." Viktor went closer, whispering in his ear. "Yuri plisetsky likes you quite a lot. You should talk to him" Viktor moved back, wiggling his eye brows.

Otabek laughed. "I'll do that then." Otabek Altin walked away, and moved toward Yuri.

They waited for hours. Until they finally got the signal to move on.

They were skailing around hasetsu before being jumped by many men, they assumed as mafia members. One of them had a mask, and stayed back. Probably their general. Wait, he recognised  that hair.

His eyes widened, as the masks side eye looked at him. It also widened.

Chris! He shook slightly, he then heard a loud yell

Chris! He shook slightly, he then heard a loud yell. He gasped turning towards it. A man with a sword was flying towards him, Viktor lifted his sword out of his pocket and blocked, falling backwards slightly. He looked back up Chris was gone.

He saw Chris and the man exchange words, as Chris ran towards Viktor. "Chris?! Chris!" He begged, his friend stopped. He could see the deviousness in his eyes. Viktor gulped as Chris raised his bloody sword. "Nikiforov, Why are you not with us?" He asked, lifting his hand and brushing off some blood.

"I.. I.." Viktor shuddered, then lifted his sword getting up. Chris pressed his sword against Viktors. "Oh old friend, I know why. Let's pretend to fight so it seems real. Don't want your men to think you know me." Viktor could feel the grief shudder through him. He nodded, as they began to fake fight.

.

.

.

Chris let out a growl of annoyance as Viktors sword snapped apart of his mask off. He kept back, and away. "Fall back." Chris yelled to the survivors, surely most of Chris's men were bloody. They all followed.

"This way! You and you stay behind! I'll get some people from Yuris team to help if they return!"