Chapter 1

Hyunsoo's POV

It's already the end of the year. I'm walking lightly towards the school gate along with Seokmin. I saw my driver's car. "Bye. I'll see you later." I waved as he waved back. As I was about to enter the car, the driver told me that my parents asked Seokmin to tag along. "Seokmin ah!" He turned around and looked at me. He tilted his head. "Come on. My parents asked you to come with me."He quickly ran towards my car and entered as he sat next to me."Aren't your parents out of town?" I shrugged. "Maybe they have returned."

Soon, we arrived at my house. As the both of us entered, I'm shocked to see that Seokmin's parents were also there."What's going on here?" The both of us said in unison. "Sit down, first dear." The both of us sat down. Seokmin's father starts to talk.

" As you two know, the both of our company are partners and we're good friends." The both of us nod. "Our company need a married heir and the next heir is you." Seokmin's mother said. "So, we decided to pair the both of you two together as the two of you are close too." My mother said. "Which means, you two are getting married at the end of this year as you'll be graduating in one week." The both of us got our mouths hanging. "For real?" I said. They all nod. "Well, Seokmin let's go home." Seokmin's father said.

He stood up but still with shock on his face. He looked at me as I did the same. "Goodbye~~~" He smiled and waved awkwardly as I did the same. "Bye~~~~"

Seokmin's POV

I'm in the car with my parents. "Why all of the sudden? It's not like you're retiring next year." I asked my parents. My father sighed. " Usually, arranged marriage didn't turn out well. So, to prevent from that happen. We decided to put you two together earlier so that the two of you can get along." I nod. "By the way, the both of you have good chemistry right?" I shrugged. "Kinda....." I've been silent along the way. 

As soon as we arrived, I quickly went inside my room.I threw my bag and then lay down at my bed. I sighed. I closed my eyes. A memory passed through my mind.

Flashback

8 Years Before~~~~~

I sat at a room while being tied up on a chair with a girl beside me. Probably my age. "What's your name?" I shrugged. "None of your business." I said as I was stressed. "My name is Hyunsoo." I chuckled sarcastically. "Do I care?!"

Suddenly, a woman came in with a rope in her hand. "Couldn't you be quite?!" She said as she hit us with the rope. We both flinched. "I kidnapped you two not for you guys to be noisy but for me to get money." I looked at Hyunsoo. She began to cry. "Soon, if your parents didn't give me the money in time, say goodbye to your lives." She laughed hysterically. As soon as she left, I looked at Hyunsoo and noticed she didn't stop crying yet. "Yahhhh. Stop crying. I promise I'll be by your side and protect you." She looked at me. Her eyes had swollen. "You promise?"  I nod and smiled to comfort her.

I quickly stood up and dried my eyes. Hyunsoo didn't remember any of this. She fainted as soon as we escaped. She has amnesia. That's how the both of us got close. I smiled. I showered and prepared myself for dinner. After dinner, I finished my homework. Then, I lay down on my bed. I took out my phone and texted Hyunsoo. 

MinMin: 

Are you already asleep??

Hyunie:

No.. Why aren't you?

MinMin:

I don't feel like sleeping. Besides, I miss my soon-to-be wife~~~~~

Hyunie:

Since when you're this cheesy???

MinMin:

Since I met you~~~~

Hyunie:

You're scaring me right now....

MinMin:

Sorry... By the way, go to sleep. Or not you'll be sleepy at class tomorrow.

Hyunie:

Okie dokie. Nite MinMin.

MinMin:

Nite~~~~ Dream of me~~~ Or not you will have nightmares

Hyunie:

Yeah, right. Dream of me too.

MinMin:

I always dream of you.....

I switched off my phone and charged it. I smiled wholeheartedly. 

"I can't wait for you to be mine..."