Chapter 7

Home Sweet Home

[Night]

Seokmin's POV

We've returned to our house which means the beginning of him being busy as he'll be the vice chairman. After packing back our stuffs, we sat down at the backyard. "Starting tomorrow, I won't get this kind of opportunity to sit down with you like this often." I stared at the star. "We'll sort it out. We always do." I looked at her. She kissed my cheeks. "I also won't get to kiss you often. I'll be back during midnight." She caressed my cheek. "I'll wait for you. Every single night. When you got home, I'll come to you and hold you tight. I'll make sure you have enough rest for tomorrow." I smiled. "Should we go to bed, now?" I nod. We then went to sleep.

~
~
~
~

Someone shakes my shoulder. "Oppa, wake up." I sat up. My eyes are half closed. "You need to go to work." As I opened my eyes fully, I saw Hyunsoo smiling. I smiled. I caressed her head. "Arasseo." I got up and took my towel. I turned back to see Hyunsoo recording me with her phone. I tilted my head. "What are you doing?" She quickly hid her phone after noticing that she was caught. I laughed and went shower.

After finishing, I put on my suit and went to the kitchen. Hyunsoo was cooking. I came closer and back hugged her. I put my head on her shoulder. "Mister Lee, could you sit down? I'm almost finished." I spoke in a seductive way. "But I want to help." I can feel her shivering. "You're not helping right now. How about you sit down so that you won't be late for work." I put my hands up as a sign of surrender and sat down at the dining table. After a while, she came with two plates of pancakes. "Smell delicious." She smiled. "Of course, it's full of love." I smiled. I ate until I've finished as Hyunsoo too. I put our plate at the sink. Then, I dragged her toward our bedroom. Hyunsoo took my tie and tied it on me. As she was tying it, I stared at her. "There you go." She looked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I shook. "I'll miss you." She giggled. "Why are you saying like you won't be home?" We both embraced each other. "Good luck." We both walked to the garage. I entered the car and started the engine. I opened the window. "Wait." She stood in front of the window. She pecked my lips. "Bye. Love you." I kissed her. "Goodbye. Love you too." She backed off and I entered the gear. I drove to the office.

Hyunsoo's POV

I entered the house and locked the door. I went to the garden and watered all plants. I went to my study room and read a book. There's nothing much that I can do.

Seokmin's POV

As I make an entrance, I was welcomed by many staffs and executives. "Welcome, sir." They all bowed. For an instant, I felt like a celeb. I waved my hands to them. I entered the elevator and went to my father's office. I opened the door with style. I flipped my coat. "Your son is here, Lee - Seok - Min." My father shook his head. "Are you mad?" I nod. "I'm mad in love with Hyunsoo." My father laughed. "Took a seat, young man." I sat down. "How are you, father?" He nods. "Fine as always." My father's secretary served us drinks. Then, we discuss business matters.

~
~

~
~

I entered my own office. I sat down. I took my phone and called her.

"Jagiya......."

"Oppa, shouldn't you be working now?"

"There's nothing to do. By the way, I missed your honey like voice."

"Hahaha. You should focus on your work so that you can get home."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good luck. Be home quickly. I missed you. Love you"

"Love you too."

I ended the call. I looked at the documents on my desk. I turned on the laptop and start doing my job.

~
~
~
~

[11.00 p.m.]

I finally finished my jobs. It's not that much. I got out of the office and went home. I unlocked the door when I arrived. I saw Hyunsoo sleeping at the couch while the television is still operating. I switched off the television and carried her bridal style to our bedroom. As I put her at bed, she opened her eyes slowly. "Oppa, have you had your meals,yet?" I nod. She looked into my eyes with her eyes half-closed. "You're lying."She stood up and dragged me to the kitchen. She took a dish from the fridge and heated it up. "Have you eaten?" She nods then yawn. I hold her hand. "Jagiya,go to sleep. It's late already." She shook her head. "I want to accompany you."I nod. "You go to bed, first. I'll be there later." She nods and entered our bedroom. I ate and showered, then I went to bed. I hugged her tightly while caressing her head. I pecked her forehead.