Chapter 6

Next morning.....

Hyunsoo's POV

I woke up with pain. I looked around and remembered what happened last night. I blushed hard. Then, Seokmin woke up. "Good morning, jagiya." He smiled. "Morning." I was about to get up, but the pain caught me back to bed. "Ahhhh." Seokmin sat up. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. Seokmin then wore his clothes and cover me blanket. Then, he put me at the bathtub. "Is it that bad?" I shook. "You should've told me if I went too rough." He went out and took my towel. "I'll accompany you."

Seokmin's POV

I waited for her when she was showering. I didn't look at her cause I know she'll be uncomfortable. After she's done, I gave her towel. Then, I carried her bridal style towards our bed. She orders me where to take her things. After she finished, I turned to her. "Wait for a second, I need to take shower." She nods. I went shower. After that, I wore my clothes and went out. I went out and called the maids to change the mattress as it's dirty (>~<). After they changed the mattress, I asked Hyunsoo to lay down. "Have a rest."

I went to their restaurant and bought her a porridge and our breakfast. I went back to out suite and put it at the table. I was about to carry her, but she stopped me. "I can do this." She stood up slowly but then fell. Before she could, I caught her. "Let me feed you." I took the porridge and fed her. "Thank you." I looked at her while she looked down. "For what?'' She looked at me. "For all of this. This is our honeymoon, but I ruined it, didn't I?" I shook my head. "You didn't ruin it, jagiya." I kissed her forehead.

~
~
~
~

[Evening]

Hyunsoo's POV

My pain had relief a lot. I got up from bed. I looked at Seokmin. He's doing the work that his father gave as his homework. He looked very focus. I stood up and walked to him. Then, I sat next to him. I back hugged him. He flinched a little and looked at me. "Hyunsoo ah, haven't I told you to rest?" I smiled playfully. He smiled and continued doing his work. "Do you still have many works?" He nods. "What do you want to have for dinner?" I shrugged. "How about seafood?" He shook his head. "You're allergic to seafood." I nod. "How did you know?" He smiled. "We've been friends for like 5 to 6 years. Of course, I'd know. I will take you somewhere nice." I smiled. "Okay. Should I get ready now?" He nods. I go and changed my clothes.

~
~
~
~

We both had got out off the hotel. Seokmin had rent a car and he drove it. He drove us towards a nice restaurant beside the beach. We got off. The view is amazing. "Wowwwwwwww." I looked at the sky. "Do you like it?" I nod fast that made him laughed. He held my hand. We entered the restaurant.

We sat the reserved place cause Seokmin has reserved it earlier. We read at the menu. "What do you want to eat?" I looked at the menu. "Maybe, steak?" He nods. "Then, I'll take that too." Seokmin raised his hand. "Waiter." The waiter came and treated us. Seokmin ordered the food that we had discussed. After that, he turned to me. "Do you want to know one fact?" He nods. "Mingyu once had a crush on me and I also had a crush on him. We had been a couple for 2 years." He nods. "Why aren't you responding?" He nods. "I just don't get why you're telling me this." I pouted. "Aren't you jealous?" He shook his head. "Why should I? It's the past. The past stays at the past."

Seokmin's POV

She kept quiet while we're eating. I kept glance at her. "Are you okay?" She glared at me. "Jagiya......" She looked at me. "What do you want?" I gulped. "Nothing." We continued eating. After finished, I payed the bill and went back to the hotel with her.

As we entered our suite, Hyunsoo changed her clothes and went straight to bed. I did the same. I laid down beside her. She faced the opposite side of me. I hugged her. "Hyunsoo ah...." She pretend to sleep. "Why are you mad at me?" Finally, she turned to me. "You always make me feel jealous when you're with other girl but when I talk to you about other guys, you just show like you don't care." I laughed. "That's the reason?" I continued laughing. She hit me. "Is it funny?" He shook. She pouted. I hugged her. "Jagiya.... I'm sorry." She didn't reply. I changed my clothes and banged the door as I got out.

Hyunsoo's POV

As he banged the door, I flinched a little. I've decided to just sleep. Of course, he won't go somewhere far.

~
~
~
~

I woke up. I walked around the suite, but there's no sign of him. I called him many times, but he didn't pick up. I messaged him.

Hyunie:
Where are you?

Hyunie:
Why aren't you replying?

Hyunie:
Why you didn't answer my calls?

Hyunie:

If I found you, you're dead.

I showered and changed my clothes. Then, I went to the lobby. I went to the information centre. "How can I help you, miss?" I looked around the lobby. "Actually, misses Lee. Can I look at the CCTV around here?" He shook his head. "I'm sorry but you can't, misses Lee." I begged him. "Please... My husband is missing." He shook his head again. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help, misses Lee." I walked around the lobby. I called him again. Still no answer. After a while, a message came in.

MinMin:

Room.

I went straight to our suite. The lights are all off. Suddenly, the lights opened and the first thing I saw was Seokmin kneeling on the ground with roses in his hands. "Park Hyunsoo, now known as Lee Hyunsoo. I've made a mistake by making you mad and jealous during the past." He stared at me as he said those. "Will you forgive your stupid husband?" I looked down. "I'll forgive you if you won't runaway or scared me like this again." He stood up. "I promise." I took the rose. He put his hands at my waist. Then, he kissed me. After a while, we broke the kiss. I looked at him. "I've told you that you'll be dead if I found you. Because of all of this, I'll spare your life." He grinned.