Chapter Eleven: *Delete Feelings Here*

Day 2,206 since my last meaningful kiss...

Was it a mistake?... Was kissing Jax a blessing in disguise?... Did he like it for real or was it just in the moment?... The questions has been flowing through my brain nonstop last night, I barely slept- it became so bad, I had to do many things to force myself to sleep. Kissing Jax was amazing, the way he dominated me that quickly, made me melt in his arms, and how he wasn't as rough and when he was rough it just mixed well with everything else. I haven't kissed anyone like that since forever.

Joe... well he didn't quite give me that feeling when we had sex. Joe was a warm up, a test drive to see if I'm still interested in the male specimen and if I can at least reach one orgasm through out the transaction- which I did, hats off to the guy. However, the sex barely had passion, there was no meaning behind it like there were meaning behind Jax and I kiss.

The kiss, I can still feel him on my lips, his hold imprint on my waist, and his warmth was still wrapped around me like a blanket. I was still speechless from that desperate command: 'Kiss me.' I barely knew my own voice, yet along the person who owned it. I never begged to be kissed before, usually every guy I met want to go straight to kissing in the first five minutes of talking. Jax, we've talked and talked, held hands, and listened to music and poets- we sat in good silence and enjoyed each other's company. I guess the connection built up during he time and that's why the kiss had so much passion.

I stared at the at road ahead, his low beams weren't enough to light up five feet ahead of us because of the thick fog. It was silent between us, only the radio keeping things from going completely awkward. At any moment I was going to talk about the weather, if it weren't for Jax beating me to it.

"I never experienced thick fog before, usual it would be snow storms and flooding." Like he did during the music festival and poetry club, he eyed the atmosphere with amazement- as if he made a new discovery. It only made him twice as adorable and sexy, I wonder how it feels to be easily fascinated without questioning the little stuff.

"Fall always have the thickest fog, you only have to worry about floods during spring- we get those a lot here."

"Any snow storms?"

"No, that's rare. However, we did have one two years ago, the entire town thought it was judgement day." I chuckled when every were in stores like chickens with their heads cut off. A sudden shiver went down my back, making me shake violently in my seat and squealing in shock, my arms formed goosebumps in my sweater, and the tip of my nose turned cold- it was the usual way my body signals me to get in some warmth before I start my sneezing fits.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, do you mind if I turn on the heat? My body is really sensitive when it comes to weather, if it's below the average degree or higher in each season; either I start to freeze to death or melt."

"Yeah," He reaches out to do it for me, the heating worked immediately- warming up my skin and easing my spine from turning into ice pops. "Better?"

I nod my head yes, my lips curled into a small smile while I bundled up even more. "Yup. Is collecting classic cars apart of your hobby?"

Jax chuckled and smiled even brighter than before, "You may call me a regular muscle guy, but classics are my favorite way to go. Besides, who can beat a forty horsepower engine."

"I guess that's great, I don't know shit about cars. You should speak to Luther, he would drag mom, Liza and I to car shows in Winston. Maybe he'll have a male figure who hold interest in them." Am I seriously already making family plans after this one date?... I may be losing my mind.