Chapter Fourteen: Black Stallion

Day 1, the beginning of wild dreams...

The sun was blinding, air chilly, and body slightly sore from staying up too late and having passionate sex with a man I know and really like spending time with. Jax covered smelt of masculine dove soap with a mixture of my perfume, it was a smell I want to endure every given chance I receive. I could melt in his bed and never move if life were so easy and awesome, but it's not, in proof of life's sour moments my phone filled the great silence. I already knew who it is by checking the time before reaching out for my device.

It was twenty past ten, a little late for me to be out since I have a kid that's on her way home. I answered the call with a incoherent greeting that gave off my current state of mind. I cleared my throat and started all over again, "Morning."

"First if all, ew." Kate chuckled. "Second, where are you? I'm at the house and you're not in bed nor on the couch and your mother says you haven't returned last night. Are you in Jason's bed right now?"

I looked around for confirmation, it was the same king size dark wood canopy bed from last night, the only thing missing was the man of honor. "Yeah. How's Liza?"

"Oh you wicked diva. Liza's fine, I fed her candy and soda all night."

I groaned at her humor, "Kate."

"I'm kidding, I just feed her a smoothie and egg white omelette before we left. Now I think she's begging your mother for cereal."

I stretched my limbs and rolled to my side just in time to see Jax walking out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel, chest still wet, and hair extremely curly. A site for sore eyes I say, it made my body vibrate all over, my heart pick up pace, and my core ache for more. "Tell Liza I'll be home soon."

"I'll just say a little after one, give yourself a little more time with the man. Use the morning, live, have sex, eat whip cream off each other- the works. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." Removing the phone from my ear, I pressed the red icon and tossed my phone to the side. "Hey," I chirped with a wide smile upon my face.

Jax stepped out of the closet he's been hiding in since getting out the shower, he wore a navy blue shirt and loose basketball shorts; hair still curly and hanging just above his eyes. "Hey. There's an extra toothbrush on the sink, you can burrow my clothes. Or..." he stride to the bed and leaned on the panel with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "You can walk around naked until your ready to leave."

"Then I wouldn't want to leave and we wouldn't be able to get out of bed." I removed the blanket from my bare body before sliding out of bed and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Maybe one of us would have control in stopping."

"Can't be me, I'm all out of control." Palming my ass, Jax pulled me close and gave my shoulder blade to kisses.

"Damn, that's too bad. I have the tendency to lose myself when things get good. I'm going to clean myself up, cook me breakfast." It took much force to step away with the cocky smirk upon my face.

"Usually it's the other way around for me. The woman would cook breakfast as I relax and remember the night before." He stepped forward, only my hand stopped him from coming even closer.

"Times has changed, women's revolution is finally taking affect. I like my eyes scrambled hard." I dashed off into the bathroom before he could drag me on the bed and fuck my brains out again.

After putting all the pieces back together again and making myself look presentable enough to face the world, I walked down stairs to see Jax pouring two bowls of Captain Crunch. "That's great cooking." I spoke while nodding my head in approval.