Well Aren't You A Little Ray of Pitch Black

{Third person POV}

     Sleeping softly, a child lays on her bed. The little girl stirs in her sleep as a pair of golden eyes watch her from a dark corner. She starts to get restless as she tosses and turns. A smile of sharp teeth appears under the pair of gold eyes. The little girl starts to scream. The figure in the corner disappears as the smile got larger. The girls parents burst through the door and wake their daughter up. She sits up in a cold sweat as she starts to cry. Her parents hold her tightly. 

{Pitch Black's POV}

I watched in joy as my nightmare seeped it's way into the little girls dream. The little girl started to stir as the nightmare poisoned her sweet little dream. I smiled in joy as she suffered her fears. Her screams fed me as I watched. My work was done. I seeped into the shadows and back to my lair, just as the parents came in, to calm their frightened child. 

{Your POV} 

I rushed to my little sisters room when I heard her screaming. I went to wake her up but my Mother and father beat me to it. She was obviously having a nightmare. Ever since we moved here, she's been having them more and more. I look around the room for anything that could provoke her. I saw nothing. I was about to go back to my little sister when I saw a pair of glowing golden eyes in a dark corner. They disappeared as soon as I saw them. Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. 

When I went back to my little sisters bed, I saw black sand seep under the bed. I went onto my hands and knees, looking under it. I saw similar gold eyes and when it huffed it sounded like a horse. It charged at me and I fell back. My parents were too distracted with my little sis, that they didn't see me fall. I let out a sigh as I stood back up. 

Adaline, my little sister, finally stopped crying. My parents offer for her to sleep with them but she shook her head. "I can sleep with her tonight." I offer. My mother and father look at me concerned. 

"Are you sure (Y/N)? You have school tomorrow." My mother asked. I looked at My sisters sad face that still had a fleck of fear. I smile to her then look back at my parents. 

"Ya. Besides, I owe her a night." I smile. They nodded their heads and went back to bed. I jump in my sisters and put my arms around her. That fleck of fear I had seen a moment was gone when I jumped under the covers with her. I run my hand over her hair and sing her a lullaby. 

(If I Killed Someone For You)

Would you love me more? (would you love me more?) 

 If I killed someone for you Would you hold my hand? (would you hold my hand?) 

They're the same that I used 

When I killed someone for you 

Would you turn me in? (would you turn me in?) 

When I say I'm on the looseWould you hide me when (would you hide me when?) 

My face is on the news? 

'Cuz I killed someone for you

{Pitch Black's POV}  

A while after I got back to my lair, I felt weak. This had never happened before. I was filled with power from that little girls nightmare, but now that power is gone. "How!" I asked myself in shock. My nightmare comes back all in a huff. "What is it?" it huffed aggressively. "The sister? What sister?" he continued to huff while I listened. "I see. Well... How bout I give this sister a visit." I hiss. I quickly teleport through the shadows into her room. She wasn't there. "Odd." I contemplated to myself. 

I was about to go back to my lair when I heard the most beautiful singing. 

(If I Killed Someone For You)  

Would you love me more? (would you love me more?)

If I killed someone for you Would you hold my hand? (would you hold my hand?)

They're the same that I used

When I killed someone for you

Would you turn me in? (would you turn me in?)

When I say I'm on the loose Would you hide me when (would you hide me when?)

My face is on the news?

'Cuz I killed someone for you

It caught me in a trance. It hit my heart with light and I felt weakened. "What is this.... Magic!" I walked over to the singing in the next room. I saw her, sitting with her little sister. The one I had frightened before. 

When she was finished singing and the little one was asleep, I stepped in. "So you're the one who has been draining all my powers." I say as she looked at me in terror.