Ey, Macarena- Connor

I know androids can't get drunk but just dream and forget...

---------------------------

"What in the fuck is Connor doing?"

Honestly you have no idea how to answer that question because you have no idea yourself. This night, a celebration party for what was technically Connor's first birthday, was supposed to be a simple, harmless get-together. And it was staying that way until, of course, Hank showed up late with a truck full of booze, handing a bottle to everyone, including Connor. 

This left you helping the android, who would have coughed his wiring up if you hadn't calmed him after his first sip of alcohol. You've never seen him look so confused before, questioning you about why people even drunk the foul tasting drink anyway. Once you'd actually explained what the point of drinking was, Connor had actually begun to drink more of his beer, taking a sip every few seconds. You let him do this, as you thought that one beer wouldn't harm him that much, however, that was a huge mistake on your part as when everyone else realised that he was actually drinking, he was invited to take shots and down glass after glass of liquor. You against a very large group of tipsy cops was a hopeless cause so you instead gave up and watched helplessly as, for the 3 hours you've been at this party, Connor became more and more intoxicated. 

And holy crap, has it affected him. Currently, in the middle of the makeshift dance floor, Connor is doing the Macarena, naked except for a dog teddy that looks a lot like Sumo strapped to his nether region,with the words 'Drunk FUCKIN Android' written across his chest. You'd retreated outside for a few minutes to get some air, thinking that even though he was drunk, what harm could happen. But somehow, in a matter of minutes, they had all managed to strip him of his jacket and shirt, write on his body and teach him the friggin macarena. And Hank was even part of this. 

As you were standing there shocked, watching as the changing of the song to the Cha Cha Slide made everyone go even more mental, Hank came into the room after leaving to get more bottles, shocked himself as he had left when everything was normal. 

"Connor! Jesus, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Lieutenant! Y/N! Come dance with me! We should ask them to put on some Knights of the Black Death" Connor practically screams, hoping 5 times towards us before following the song's next order, stomping his foot on the floor. 

"Hank? What the hell do we do?"

"I have no fuckin idea Y/N..." he trails off, watching as Connor sinks to the floor, trying to go as low as he can. Leading to him falling straight onto his ass. 

Both you and Hank run forward and bend on either side of Connor, grabbing his body and hauling it up from the floor and dragging him towards the door. 

"Wait, why are we leaving? I haven't finished following the man's orders" He mumbles, stomping his foot again when he hears it in the song. 

"We need to take you home Connor. You're way too drunk to even stand, let alone dance"

Stubbornly he puts both his feet down and pushes away from you backwards, shouting "My legs are fully functional see, there's nothing wrong with my system!". He then proceeds to fall back onto his ass again.

Sigh. This is going to be a long night.

--
At home

"Hank, no"

"Come on Y/N. We need to sober him up and this is the best way to do it. It's only fair I do it to him as well"

Looking away from Hank's smirking, hopeful face, you look down at Connor sat spread out in the bathtub, gazing around in a drunken haze. You want his normal self back so begrudgingly, you nod towards Hank.

His smirk grows wider and leaning into the bath, he quickly turns on the water, jumping back to catch the androids reaction.

But nothing happens. Connor just continues sitting there, growing more confused when he looks down at his pants, slowly soaking in water.

"Y/N, why are my clothes wet? Is it because it's raining?" He asks, looking up at you with a cute look that breaks your heart. While you lean over to turn off the water and comfort Connor, you hear Hank walk out murmuring "Fuckin androids..."