This means Goodbye (Sukka)

The smile on her face made me smile. I had the girl of my dreams. Nothing could take her away from me. I wouldn't let that happen.

But when she looked at me I knew soothing was wrong. Her smiled disappeared.

"Soka we need to talk." Words no man ever wants to here.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just I've been gone for so long and I'm worried about the people of Kyoshi."

"I understand. That's how I felt when I left with Aang."

"That's not what I mean."

"Well then what do you mean?"

"What I'm saying is I can't leave my people. As much as I want to stay with you I can't. My people need me. So goodbye."

My heart broke. I finally had someone who made me happy and she was leaving.

"Suki wait." I said grabbing the sleeve of her shirt.

"Take me with you. I've been through so much and we've been through so much. I can't just let you leave."

"Soka, don't do this. I can't ask you to leave your home. You have family here. It wouldn't be right if you left them."

"What about us? We could have a family."

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is I think I want to marry you."

The look on her face made me smile for a brief moment until I heard the words come out of her mouth.

"I'm flattered but where is this coming from?"

"Too many people have walked out of my life. I finally find the girl of my dreams and she says she's leaving. I live you Suki and I mean it. All I'm asking is if you'll marry me."

"That's the thing. What if I don't want to get married? I have responsibilities as a Kyoshi warrior. I can't just leave all that behind to..."

I pressed my lips against her hoping she will fell what I feel. Hoping she won't go.

"I'm not asking you to stay. But whatever you decide I'll be right by your side."

"I'm sorry Soka I'm just not ready for all of this. Let me go. Let let me think about it while I'm away."

I knew right then, that I'd never see her again, nothing I do will change her mind.

"So I guess this means goodbye."

"Not forever though." She placed her lips on mine and turned and left.

"I promise I'll be back."