Cigarettes and Hot Guy Kisses

"Now I want to know who caused this whole thing or you all are going to have a month worth of afterschool detention." The principle said using his 'tough' voice.

I had a smirk tugging on my lips. He looked over at me with an exceptive glare. I gave him a glare back. He raised his eyebrows at me which made me giggle.

"Holland this isn't funny." He said gumpily.

"Oh I know, but that doesn't mean your eyebrows aren't." I said with a smirk.

"I would advise you to stop while you are ahead. Yeah?"

"Fine Mr. Grumpypants." I mumbled.

I got up and sat down on Noah's lap. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled when I saw assorted foods fall down when he moved.

"Holland. Back to your seat. Now I want someone to give me an answer right this second or you all are going to get the detentions." He said getting angry.

"Fine, wanna know? It was Ms. Shoeman. She threw an apple at me, but she missed and hit another person and they threw something back at her."

Now me being the smart person I am, made damn sure that Ms. Shoeman was covered in food before I accused her of anything, only to find out that she had nothing on her. See, I can be smart at times.

"Now you and I both know that's not what really happened. Now tell me the honest truth."

"Sir. If you don't believe me go and ask Ms. Shoeman if she threw an apple to a kid. And you can clearly see that she, amongst all of the others, is covered in food."

"You know what. I will." He got up and walked out of the room and went to find Ms. Shoeman.

I turned in Noah's lap to look at my food covered friends. We always are the ones to blame for most of this stuff, but me being the great lier that I am, get us all out of it.

"I hope you are right Holl." Avery said with a smile.

"You know I am bitch. Do I not get us out of this every time?" I gave her a knowing look.

The principle came back in with a sour look on his face. I smirked at him when he plopped down in his chair.

"She verified that she did throw an apple at someone. Holland, I swear one of these days I will catch you in the act, and I won't be afraid to send you and your group straight to detention for the rest of the year." He said with a glare.

"Alrighty then. Off to the doom of class we go!" I said happily and walked out of his office.

Everyone followed me out and to our lockers. It was almost time to go home, seeing on how long it took him to verify that it was indeed not our fault. I pulled Noah towards me and side hugged him. He kissed the top of my head. Noah is like my brother, I swear we were separated at birth. I grabbed his hand and walked down the hall towards the exit. I saw someone standing at the exit smoking a cigarette.

I hate those things. It's like cancer in a stick, I understand that some got addicted to it, but kids shouldn't be smoking them, they shouldn't have tried them to begin with. I really don't understand how they don't get what harm they can do to a person.

I walked over to the person smoking. I pulled it out of their fingers burning mine in the process. It didn't really matter to me though once I dropped it on the ground and put it out with my foot.

"You know those are bad, right?" I asked skeptical.

"You do know how expensive those are, right?" The person said with sass.