Chapter Five

Hoi. There's a new global ARMY project (discaimer I did not come up with it) you should go check it out, I'm too lazy to write anymore. Yay enjoy. Remember to follow and vote and lots of comments, I can't english. Up there are dog flowers. Bye.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been 

strong for too long. - Johnny Depp

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

"Did I hook up with you?" Yoongi didn't seem the least bit fazed. Jimin's hands loosened and his clothes dropped to the floor with a thud, his face flushing red hot with embarrassment. He tried to find the right words to say to Yoongi, but nothing came out. "Did I?" Yoongi scratched his head as if trying to remember. "Hold on why would I do that? I'm underestimating my drunk self. Why would I hook up with you?" He spat out, using an exaggerated tone when he said 'you'. Yoongi shook his head. Jimin winced at the fierce attack on his confidence, he then mustered his up all of the anger and sarcasm he had left from yesterday, trying to pretend he wasn't affected by what Yoongi said.

He turned around to face Yoongi's hard stare. "Excuse you, I only just met you a few days ago and you think that we would hook up? Even if your drunk self tried to hook up with me I wouldn't let that happen, unless I wanted it to happen," Jimin stated, his face hard with what seemed like anger, but was really embarrassment.

Before he could continue Yoongi interrupted "So you may or may not of have wanted to fuck me?" he said with a smirk tilting his head.

Jimin's jaw almost dropped all the way to the floor, he had the audacity to say that. "No, to be clear I didn't want to fuck you. Just go and find whoever you gave that 'fuck you' bouquet and ask to get laid. I'm sorry, but I'm just not that type of person. I'm not those people that you find at the bar. You know what really happened last night? I was walking home from the floral shop and this man almost sexually harassed me and you, a drunk Yoongi 'saved' me when you threw a punch at the guy's face. Then this whole fight went on with other people and I ran away from the scene. And guess what you came trailing along with a fucking styrofoam that had piano keys on it. What was I supposed to do? I almost decided to leave you out there." Jimin made sure to make this part sound extra sarcastic. "But out of the goodness my heart Min fucking Yoongi, I carried you home, handled your throw ups, handled your petty songs, changed your clothes, and gave you my bed to sleep on. So no Min Yoongi we did not hook up."

Jimin gasped for breath from his big rant towards Yoongi. He didn't have to look in the mirror to know that his cheeks were burning red. With anger or embarrassment, Jimin didn't know.

"Okay." Yoongi simply answered and covered himself fully with Jimin's blue and white blanket and burrowed himself into the white and fluffy pillow.

Jimin groaned in frustration from Yoongi's short answer to his long rant that took huge breaths from Jimin and stomped towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower now." Without a word from Yoongi, Jimin slammed the white, wooden bathroom door behind him.

He hurled his clothes to the marble tiles of the bathroom floor and sat on the toilet. Even though Min Yoongi looked so cute and handsome, Jimin hated him with a fiery passion burning in every inch of his heart. Maybe not every inch, but a lot of it. Jimin worked so hard for just a meer stranger at the floral shop that asked for a 'fuck you' bouquet. Park Jimin met many people at the floral shop, but no one stuck to him like Yoongi did. Maybe it was just his annoying, bratty, and ungrateful aura. Or it could be the look that Yoongi gave Jimin last night when he was drunk. Jimin would've given everything just to see that gummy smile again. When Yoongi was sober of course.

Park Jimin was interrupted from his thoughts when he heard a phone ring from outside. Out of curiosity, Jimin pressed his ear on the bathroom door, trying to hear what Yoongi was saying. He knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop, but he wanted to know who he was talking to. It might be Yoongi's girlfriend for all Jimin knew.

"Hello?" Yoongi answered the phone. "Hana?" This made Jimin press his ear even more to the door, his interest peaked at the mention of Yoongi's girlfriend.

"I'm at...someone's house." Yoongi said which made Jimin roll his eyes and sigh. Jimin did that much for him and he was just a "someone." Great.

"I'm fine Hana. It's just yesterday I purchased a flower bouquet that meant 'fuck you' at the floral shop and gave it to my dad. It's no big deal." Jimin quietly gasped. So the flower bouquet was for his own father? Oh fuck I shouldn't have told him to get laid, I must've sounded like such a dick. But why his father? "You know how he treated me Hana. He's an abuser and a drunk. He's never cared for me for years. I could really care less if he kicked me out of his house, which he did. You know all of this Hana, why are you making such a big deal about it?"

Jimin winced, wanting to turn away from this whole situation and go take a nice, hot shower but this conversation was too hard to resist. Were they going to break up? Yoongi was kicked out of his father's house? Is Yoongi going to stay in his apartment? So many questions and Jimin wanted to find the answers in Yoongi's call to his girlfriend.

"Hana, please. I'm so sorry I got kicked out. It's just I wanted to express my feelings to him and I was so reckless. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. Please." Jimin frowned at the neediness and sorrow of Yoongi. He knew that Yoongi was a brat, but knowing what he knew now, Yoongi's life was terrible. No wonder why Yoongi was at the bar. Jimin couldn't blame him.

Jimin jumped from his spot at the door when Yoongi put his phone on speaker. He could hear Hana's voice now. "MIN YOONGI I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU UNTIL YOU GET BACK INTO YOUR DAD'S HOUSE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE LIVING SOMEWHERE ELSE. I WANT A BOYFRIEND WITH HIS HOUSE TO LIVE IN. DON'T CALL ME UNTIL YOU DO THAT. UNTIL THEN WE ARE NOT TALKING." Jimin flinched at Hana's screeching voice. He didn't get why Hana was even Yoongi's girlfriend. Yoongi deserved better than that.

Still leaning on the bathroom door trying to hear whether or not Yoongi and Hana were still talking, Jimin thought about what he could do for Yoongi. Psch. Why was he even thinking about that. It wasn't like Jimin was Yoongi's friend. He could honestly care--

Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the bathroom door. He slipped and lost his balance, which caused him to fall. At that moment Park Jimin knew he was fucked. He closed his eyes, expecting him to land on the cold, hard floor. But instead, he landed on something soft. Someone. Human. Jimin had landed right on top of Yoongi. And it was not a very comfortable position to be in. Still in his pajamas, Jimin was on top of Yoongi, their faces almost millimeters apart. Thank the lord that Yoongi decided to put the white t-shirt back on, Jimin felt better knowing that at least an additional piece of fabric separated the two of them. Jimin's hair dangled in front of his face and they shared ragged breaths with each other. He wanted so badly not to be in that situation, but in that moment, he just wanted to kiss Yoongi. He wanted to confess about his little crush, but that couldn't happen. Not now at least. It reminded him of last night when Yoongi said that he was his boyfriend. Jimin smiled a little at the memory.

Before Jimin could make a reckless decision, Yoongi pushed Jimin off him. "What were you doing in the bathroom for so long? It's been like thirty minutes already and you haven't even turned on the water. I just wanted to check that you weren't dead." Yoongi brushed himself off. Jimin looked at Yoongi and noticed the slight red of his eyes and nose and tear stains on his cheeks. Yoongi was crying.

"Are you okay?" Jimin ignored Yoongi's question.

"I'm fine Park Jimin. Have fun at work. I'm going out. Thanks for the stay." Yoongi sprinted down the stairs and approached the door.

"Yoongi, do you have anywhere to stay?" Jimin asked, concern knitted in his eyebrows.

After a while, Yoongi sighed and replied, "I'll be back tonight." Without another word, Yoongi walked out the door, carrying his troubles with him.

Park Jimin, in silence made his way back to the bathroom, actually going to take a shower that time. He closed and locked the door behind him. Yoongi was many bad things. Ungrateful, angry, bratty, and annoying. People in his past made him that way. And Jimin wanted to fix it.