Fairytale Freshman Romance

• Dedicated to Puku Duckie SlimeySmith

CHAPTER ONE

It seemed quite gloomy as I glanced out my dirty, stained apartment window to check out the weather condition, just the way I liked it. I guess I just can't resist my optimistic mind keep thinking that today, the first day as a freshman at Pearlamour High School, is going out to be the best one.Though the school itself had a infamous reputation for its absurdly low graduation rates and SAT score, I would have to say and convince myself: what other thinking could I bear besides keeping it positive unlike the loads of complains that my other friend Jenny stores up inside her? That would only upset me, so my motto is: " Go for it, and keep a bad memory on these bad things." You would probably think of us as " problem students" that belonged to " problem schools." Well, if you thought so, then think again why would we even care if we had shameful grades?

Anyways, there's definitely no time left for me to ramble on since I'd need to catch on that bus Q44 at 7:40 AM, and yup ( with the p said of a pop sound) for those of you that guessed I live in Queens, New York. I hurried back to my ------ or should I say our bedroom, grabbing my black Jansport backpack (and yes indeed I don't carry a tote bag) loaded with some necessities that I prepared the night before: a brand new black binder decorated with a collage made of girly pictures from the Macy magazines with some loose leaf papers to jot down the notes, a tiger cub folder with grassy green grasses as the background setting that I bought the other day at Staples because they were only ninety-nine cents each to store any papers or syllabuses that the teachers hand out, a black makeup pouch filled with HB #2 wooden pencils, pens, an eraser, a sharpener, and some post it, and other random items that are important such as my red Nokia phone and keys with a aluminum red key chain. The bag was lighter than usual as I weighted again and lay it flat on the wooden floor before where my shoes where stored. My breakfast was simply a glass of fresh milk from BJ's red-green-and white carton and some fruits paired up with french toasts that my dad made me. I sat myself well beside my backpack tying my gray-Barbie pink striped shape-ups.and checked my white watch it was: 7:26....

The school's gates opened exactly at 8:15 and I walked in without knowing anyone. There were instructors at the gates that announced the freshmen to be gathered up at the auditorium, which they already clarified on the orientation day: the freshmen to be reported at the auditorium on the first day.Scurrying on the side of the hallway with what seemed like hordes of people, I made sure I was headin towards the right direction. As I entered the surprisingly enormous auditorium again with thousands of other students chatting with their chums, I wondered where was Jenny. I settled myself comfortably at the middle section of several other sections of seats, and laid my bag over to the seat next to mine trying to reserve it for Jenny as soon as I spot her. The auditorium atmosphere swiftly grew humid and unbearable among the accumulation of the students and what seemed as staff memebers despite the full blazing ACs. As I searched around the room targeting for her, i noticed that there aren't many seats left since most of them are filled up. Suddenly, a guy with fine blonde hair approaches to me....