Chapter three: The Incident Caused due to my Ignorant Bravery

CHAPTER THREE

----------------------------------------------------------xoxo hi guys I would really appreciate it if you like this part of the story. It really cheers me up when there's even two people reading it:D so enjoy.---------------------------------

Yup, don't you feel how lucky I am to have gym the first period? I could brighten up my day by dribbling those basketballs or running around the trails sweating like hell! Before in gym we had Ms. Vozzolo who always forbiddened us to play either basketball or gaga and those ignorant boys would get to play them. Yes, I said ignorant and you read that right. I moved along the hallway and turned around the corner, remembering that's the way to gym. Just as I turned the corner, I spot a boy and a girl hugging each other and the smacking and moaning sound they made. It was usual and I was used to it so it didn't surprise me but angered me.

" Yo, dummies. The dean is coming!" I said normally to them, quickly pushing through the door and running down the stairs before they catch me lying to them. Finally, I halted. Thinking they wouldn't be catching up to me anyways since the gym room is just right before me. I settled the throbbing of my heart after the long run and settled myself calmly, entering the gym room with my clothes and lock. I had with me a purple master lock, a baby pink, silky smooth shirt from Nike, a black short with red strips along the sidesteps Champions, and a pair of shape ups that's already on my feet. After I changed in the girls' changing room, tied my warm and smooth coffee-colored hair into a pony tail, and splashed cold water onto my cheeks in the restroom, I headed towards the gym room filled with confidence. Suddenly, I spot Jason standing directly before me. Why is he here? I wondered. He couldn't be in the same gym class as me! Jason Derulo was a six feet and two inches brunette, my old crush. Well, not necessarily my crush but he liked me then I liked him. It was because of my adolescent in eighth grade that changed my appearance and gained me twenty pounds. I was eight pounds by then and now I am ninety-five lbs. My height increasing eight inches directly in a year, making me five feet and eight. I can't believe he told my friend that I was fat! After all, it was not me who liked him and if he just likes me because of my appearance then you don't deserve to be my crush!

As if he noticed me out of the corner of his eyes, he approached to me and waved hello. I ignored him, and moved on. I came to a platform where the girls where gathered on the one side of the room and leaned against the wall, thinking. Suddenly, the thought of the kissing couples in the hallway that I yelled at springed to my mind. I flashbacked, the girl really thought the dean was coming because I could remember her struggling and gazing upon at me. The boy however did not care of what I said and kept his mouth on the girl's... Wow what am I thinking? I stood up straight and shaked my head, and that's when a girl approached to me. She was taller than me, about a couple of inches. I set my back straight, unwilling to seem shorter than her. As I inspected and admired her saint-like sophistication and a head of blonde hair with flawless skin, she introduced herself:

" Hey, I'm Lindsay."

" Oh hi! My name is Raquelle. Nice name you've got." I feed back, excited to be ready as a friend to such a beauty. Somehow, she seemed familiar to me but that couldn't be possible.

" Thanks, you've got a pretty bossy name too. Now, I am just wondering why in the hallway, did you yelled at Nicholas and me that the dean was coming despite there really isn't anyone there?" she inquired.

$@&%^£+ what??? She was the girl who I just saw lately smooching with that guy???