Chapter four: Meetng with the vulture

" uh....yeah...." I stammered, unable to think of what to say

" Well, I see someone is sure jelly of me being with Nich." she smirked, and called the name Nich towards a bunch of tall, seemed to be popular boys. With her hand on her hip and the other hand raised at the elbow forming a perfect ninety degrees angle, Lindsay waited for the Nicholas to come. Later, a boy of worried expression and brunette hair ran towards us.

" Hey babe, Nich just wants me over here to say he's busy, you won't mind?" the boy said cautiously.

" Oh Edward, what is all this?" Lindsay groaned, sliding her hand around the shoulder of that Edward."Just introducing this little naughty brat here, Ed, this is---"

" Raquelle," I sighed, giving her the look, not believing her flirting with this another guy and poor memory at remembering people's names.

" I'm Edward, Nagyon örülök" he introduced.

" That meant nice to meet you." Lindsay broke in just on time before I had a chance to ask what does that mean and be polite to say my pleasure. " Anyway. Ward-Ed, like what is he busy for? Did you tell him I saw the girl and she's right like here? Who in the right mind does he think he is like---"

" Uh, pard me, but can I announce my departure now?" I broke in, annoyed by all this drama.

"Oh shut the h-e-l-l up, no one has ever ever dared to stop me in middle of a convo. As I was saying, Ed. What is he up to now? Doesn't he----" she raged bossily, but I can't take her rudeness anymore. I mean I stopped her "so called hot" kissing scene with that stupid Nich, but I am just doing the deans a favor.

" Well, I guess I just did and broke your record." I said plainly, totally breaking in middle of her words. " See you never later you alligator." I walked off, hearing her words of something like you'll be regretting. Ugh, dealing with a such vulture wastes my time. Just as then the teachers whistled and we gathered in the center of the gym room. We were playing volleyball this period, the worst sport in my opinion when you don't serve it right and end up alone in the corner unknowing when you'll get to hit that ball. Anyways the period gone by pretty swiftly and I will be off to my next classes.

After the struggles and loads of work just on the first day of school, lunch finally came and...great, I would have a hard time settling around trying to act all cool eating lunch all by myself. What can I do? Jenny lusion, my buddy since kindengarden, finally would have to leave me. I bought my lunch which was some morizolla sticks with hot tomato sauce and a small blueberry muffin with a milk from Elmoo for one dollar and fifty cents. I looked around the cafeteria, unable to find any familiar faces. Suddenly somebody tapped my left shoulder as I head off grabbing the plastic cutlery set. I flipped my head around while holding my tray, and saw Nathaniel and his blonde hair with deep clear aqua eyes. Why is he so stunning? Shinning in that white blouse looking like a star from hollywood or any Korean stars? As if mesmerized, I stared at him in awe. Then I suddenly realized my numbness as Lindsay and her bunch of followers came up to me and said:

" oh-oh, little ugly Betty is meeting and stunned by prince charming."