Chapter six: The beginning of the series of pranks

CHAPTER SIX

Noah stood there with his mouth curled up, seeming to be unsure about the way to answer that question. So I raged:

" Uh.... Like duh? Isn't it pretty obvious that I'm the victim of your so shweet, shmooching-in-the-hallway girlfriend? Tell ya girl to be calm, ok? It is not like I've done anything I regretted doing, and I am just doing the deans a HUGE favor to get our school's hallway tidied and cleaned which meant the faulcuties of the cleaning department would also be grateful for that. Now that's that, so you, that smooching-in-the-hallway sweet girlfriend, do not ever try to bother me or let's see what the school can say 'bout that! Ps. Don't ever dare giving me that glare ( oh,that rhymes! :D)."

I was surprised I had the bravery to say all these words out, especially in a complete thought. I would never let's say had the heart and mind to yell across somebody like that, but it's like they can follow me home and kidnap me or something after I said it... I could see everyone seemed astonished and speechless as I am for speaking so not like what I looked: Nicholas tightened his brows, lindsay with a dramatic jaw-dropping posture, Noah widening his pure aqua eyes, and the wooing of the surrounding crowd that had just gathered up around us without my notice.Just after a few seconds or so, Lindsay raised her left creamy-white hand in a gesture seemed ready to slap me in the face hard because she yelled:

" How brave you are speaking to us like so, bitc$---"

She gasped, because Nicholas reached out his hand and halted Lindsay's action and sentence.

" Nick? Did, did you think I would resist that without a punishment acted upon her for such a disgracement??? Nick! Im talking to you, stop staring at her!!!"she yelled, for absolutely I couldn't figure out why.

" Raqulle, right? Miss Raquelle. I can do to you many ways that will make you regret for minding my business. If you are willing to take these many ways, we will forgive you and forget it like it never occurred before. However, if you disagree, there will still be no choice left but to, let's say, p-r-a-n-k you." that Nicholas said, walking away with his group of chums and Lindsay with her's. The crowd also dispersed.

" What? I did not get that, is he trying to practice with me what " high school pranks" are, or was he just a lunatic slash maniac who was bored???" I said to myself, not noticing Noah's presence.

" I guess, you should be extra aware of things from now on. Nicholas' pranks are severe, but I think you wouldn't be afraid of them, Miss Schwartz." he assuaged.

" Call me Raquelle, and thank you for that. How did you know these people? You are ... Like a lot different than them..." I puzzled.

" I met Lindsay on the first day of kindergarten...." he said painfully, " she used to be the sweetest girl in the class, and we became chums.... Because I liked her