Chapter Two: How This All Started

-------------------------------------------------- Alright here's chapter two to this story. Although the beginning started out very dry, but there will be a lot more fun parts about high school as a freshman. If you liked it, please comment, vote, and fan me if you wish to ------------------------------------------------

The blond boy had a nice Tom Criuse- like eyes that are ocean-fresh blue, a pointed delicate nose, a smile that would probably faint a lot of Justin Bieber's fans.

" Hey," he spoke, slightly smiling, " I wondered if you could lend this seat for me as there are certainly no more empty ones left.

" Umm..." I felt as if a flash of sudden fire engulfing my cheeks and hesitated, thinking since I have no right anyways to reserve the seat, I removed my bag and hug it like a puppy in my arms on against my knees. " sure."

He thanked me, and I faced toward the stage of the auditorium as a man attired in a suite with a microphone in hand announced welcome statements, it was principal Kuwait. Later, he passed the microphone on to a baby pink dressed woman's hands who addressed herself as the assistant principal and announced the classroom numbers for the students to follow their homeroom period teacher. When it came to classroom number 908, I stood up, surprised that the blonde boy did the same thing. Is he going to be in the same room as me? Oh well, at least I have been nice to him... That would be a great start. I proceeded after him as we move along through the seat aisles, trying to gather up to the front stage. He seemed to be surprised as he discovered me moving along with him, I could see.

The class of students headed towards to what seemed like a spacious room along with black-painted lockers outside in the hallway.The teacher then handed out pieces of color coded construction papers to us as soon as we settled ourself on the seats.

" Each of you will receive a piece of paper," she announced, " It's your locker number with a word that either says top or bottom. So as soon as you received one that labels up, go into the hallway where the lockers are and you may want to load your locker with items you intend to."

I grabbed my bag with me, my locker number is 512, top. I headed into the hallway and quickly spotted my locker. I opened it, it was clean and had a nice cararmel scent to it of which I was confused. I rummaged through my bag searching for the purple lock I had with me, and spinned the lock combination: 08 26 36. It quickly clicked open and I hanged it on the locker, then closing it and pull it to make sure it's locked. I could feel my heart beating very rapidly for some random reason probably because of the nervousness, and I shaked my head and intended to head toward the room. It was at this moment that I almost pumped into a steady but tender chest: it was the blonde boy.

" Oh, oops." I settled my gaze toward his approximately six feet height and tightened my brows a bit.

" It's fine. I was in a rush too." he smiled as he assured me with his hand held out as a stop sign. I flashed him one of my sweet smile back and noticed his locker was beside mine. I thought for a moment, I wanted to make a well impression to everyone, so I turned my head back again and leaned myself against my locker. Facing him, I inquired:

"Hey, I'm Raquelle, and my locker is rigt raise yours." I felt like I was flirting, hence feeling the uncomfortableness.

" Uh--- hi. Nathaniel, but you can call me Noah for short too." he introduced as he gathered his binders and books into his locker, " Enchante."

" Yeah, nice to meet you too, you're a french?"

" Quite complicated to explain my race but I'm hungarian, French, and a Jewish. French, English, and Spanish are my main languages." he winked at me as he closed his lock.

" That is... indeed, quite mingled. My mom was a French, so I do speak a bit like comment ça va, jem' applle, and stuff." I said, watching his eyes staring intensively at his schedule. The bell suddenly hummed the classic theme Swan Lake part two. I waved goodbye and left him a see you later alligator. I turned and tried figuring out my next class: gym.