Chapter Thirty-four

This chapter is dedicated to @rockroyal22 for being amazing!

Enjoy!

•••

•••

M A R I N A ♡ S H A H R O Z

A sharp pain went through Shahroz's chest to his head and he lost control of the car.

His heart went into panic mode as his hands tried to turn the steering wheel but the stinging in his chest and the headache kept his hands and body frozen.

He looked up and saw the pole come closer and closer and his eyes widened more as the time passed.

Soon, there was no distance left between the car and the pole for him to dwell on as the vehicle drove itself into the pole.

His head hit the steering wheel and he fell unconscious in an instant after a throbbing pain was felt in his head.

The passenger seat was the one which was smashed to pieces, Shahroz being in slight luck of not sitting there.

Marina appeared from her car and gasped when she saw Shahroz, his face still on the steering wheel.

She unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled his body on her to get him out, his weight falling on her.

She brought him out of the car and layed him down, his head on her lap as she wiped the blood on his forehead, a few tears falling from her eyes.

She firmly pressed her palm on his chest - slightly to his left - to feel the constant vibration of his heart.

Nothing.

She whimpered a 'what' before checking his pulse on the sides of his neck.

Nothing.

She brought him up and shook his shoulders, her tears coming out faster and her cheeks and eyes were getting red.

"Shahroz are you dead?!" Her voice wavered as she practically shouted for him to hear, thinking a loud voice might reach his ears.

His eyes were closed as his body shook with the rhythm of her hands, his body lifeless.

She shouted again.

"Shahroz, answer me, please." She shook her head already, thinking doing this was futile, "Please don't tell me you're dead. Please."

She checked his pulse again and now she was confirmed, her happiness and anything else that's positive evaporating into thin air.

"Shahroz you.. you died.." She whispered lifelessly as she buried her head in his chest and cried her heart out, her tears soaking his shirt but that was the least of her problems right now.