Chapter Thirty-five

•••

•••

M A R I N A ♡ S H A H R O Z

She could feel her fourth vomiting session of the day coming up and ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of her stomach.

This had been happening for a couple of days now and she knew exactly why now.

Her university courses were screaming at her for being so naive all along.

She was glad she had some spare pregnancy tests at home.

She washed her mouth and fetched a packet from her cupboard and came back in the bathroom.

She took out the first stick, used it and waited for the results impatiently, her heart on edge.

Once she saw the word 'pregnant' flash up, her eyes widened and her heart did a somersault at the revelation.

She took out another stick and waited patiently, hoping the same word would surface in her eyes.

It did.

Happy would've been an understatement for her right now as she was jumping around in joy but controlled herself last minute.

She was going to have to tell Shahroz.

She came out of the bathroom and checked the bedroom, thinking he was still asleep.

He wasn't.

She ran down the stairs and got greeted by the sight of Shahroz sitting at the breakfast table waiting for her.

"Did you sleep in the bathroom, Maria?" He asked annoyedly as the grilled sandwiches and tea were sitting in front of him, turning cold.

She shook her head and smiled as he raised an eyebrow at her.

Why was she smiling like that in the morning?

He motioned her to come sit next to him to start breakfast, as he never does it alone for he feels too lonely.

She smiled and shook her head again.

"Shahroz." She felt a buzz while saying his name now before she continued.

"Get up."

He was utterly perplexed now at how she was acting and gave her a look.

She looked so eager that he said an annoyed 'fine' before getting up.