1. Failure

All hell went loose after Endeavour found out Shouto had found he failed the hero license exam.

" You're a failure! You're a disgrace to the Todoroki name!"
" You're a weakling! A good for nothing!"

"You're a fucking failure!"

Those were some of the insults he'd yelled at Shouto's face.

Todoroki stayed silent looking at the ground.
Endeavour didn't like that.
Not one bit.
" Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you Shouto!" He yelled before he violently grabbed Shouto's chin forcing him to look up at him.
  Shouto flinched once his eyes met his father's terrifying ones.
" You're a fucking failure! Is this what I thought you!? To be a weakling!?" He furiously asked.
Shouto stayed quiet as he shook his head .

" Fucking answer me!"

Shouto flinched and then he hesitantly whispered " N-No."
Endeavour let out a " tsk" before he shoved Shouto the ground. Shouto stayed in the ground paralyzed he didn't know what to do.
Endeavour looked down at Shouto who had started biting his lip.  Endeavour gave Shouto one piercing glare before he turned around and stomped to his training room, slamming the door behind him.

Shouto stayed on the floor for a couple of seconds his heart was racing. He moved his hand to massage his chin, Endeavour probably left a bruise.

He got up from the ground and quickly made his way out the front door.
" It's not like I expected him to react any other way, it could've been worse." Shouto thought as he walked to the bus stop.

After he got back to the school he quickly went to his dorm ignoring the others greetings. He even ignored Mydoria his crush, all he wanted was to be left alone.
    Once he got to his room he took out his shoes and then he jumped into bed, looking up at the sealing.
He thought back on the insults Endeavour had said then his lip started quivering and his eyes started to water.

" Why can't he just leave me alone!"
He said to himself before warm tears started going down his cheeks.
He gripped his hair in frustration.
" why do I have to be a disappointment?"
"Nobody is ever gonna love you with that ugly scar of yours "
" you're better off dead then you won't have to burden your family and friends"
He thought as he gripped his hair tighter.

Years of Endeavour's abuse did this to Shouto.

Now even he hated himself too.

____________________________________

So that was it chapter one! I hope you like it so far
This chapter was quiet short because I just wanted to get one chapter out first! The other chapters will be longer!
This is not Tododeku!
Todoroki's crush on Izuku will be no more pretty soon lmao.

Thank You for reading!