8.

" Do you think you could give me a ride? "

The couple blinked at him, surprised.

Todoroki had no choice but to ask for help. He knew where he was but he didn't know the way back home.

He wouldn't even be considering returning is it wasn't for all the things he left behind. Like his cellphone. He left it on his bed in his room. He couldn't afford to get another one. He also had to retrieve the clothes he had brought with him. Todoroki couldn't imagine leaving behind the shirt Mydoriya had given him once.

Todoroki let out a breath of relief when the woman gave him a small smile and said " Of course. Our car is that way" the woman pointed behind them.

Once they reached the couple's car which was just parked a couple of blocks away, the man pulled out the keys from his jacket and unlocked the doors. Todoroki waited for the couple to get in first before he did. He took a seat behind the woman.

" Hey kiddo, Mind telling us where you want to go?"

" Oh yes, Of course."

______________________

Todoroki leaned his head against the window as he closed his eyes. He was still tired and sore. Though he was glad he would be able to rest on the way back to the Todoroki household. He liked sleeping in cars, he found it soothing.

The couple was fairly quiet the whole time only speaking to each other a few times. And occasionally throwing glances his way.

He didn't want to confront his father once he got home, he knew the man must be furious. He knew that there was a very long sparing session waiting for him once he arrived.

Todoroki couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed and ashamed. Todoroki slowly opened his eyes glancing at the quiet couple before closing them again. He was only causing trouble for them. They most likely only agreed out of petty. After he was sleeping on a bench outside in the cold. But they did recognize him as Endeavor' s son, so maybe they only agreed because he was the No. 1 Hero's son. It must've been one of those two things Todoroki decided.

Todoroki fists tightened at his sides. He hated when people only saw him as Endeavor's son. He has been plenty of situations where he has gotten special treatment for it. He was his own person with own thoughts. If he had a choice then he would cut all connections with his father.

Todoroki often daydreamed about him being born into a regular family. He would completely be a different person. His father's training had shaped him into someone pathetic. Someone broken.

Soon Todoroki drifted off to sleep thinking about dreams that would never come true.

__________________________________________

Todoroki could feel someone shaking his shoulder and he could hear muffled voices.

After a couple of seconds, Todoroki could make out a female and male voice. Each second there voices would get clearer and clearer each second the smells got stronger and stronger. Soon he was aware that he was laying down.

Finally, he could make out what they were saying.

" Wake up kiddo was here."

His eyes opened. As soon as he opened his eyes the sun hit them and he shut them again. He rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes with a groan. Finally, when his eyes didn't sting anymore he looked around at his surroundings.