7.

" I think I found you a wife. She's from a rich and important family and she has a powerful quirk."

Todoroki felt his eyes go wide and his mouth dropping.

Of course, his father would try to push a quirk marriage on him. Just like mother and him.

Todoroki felt his hands shake under the table he was barely able to hold in his emotions.

He felt pure burning anger.

This baster thought he could control him like he was his toy. Like he was his possession. Todoroki was tired of letting this man get the best of him.

" Father, I refused to take any part of this. I will not marry some random  girl."

Todoroki could feel his Father shaking with anger across the table.

" I don't remember saying it was up for debate. You will do this for your family. " He said as he slammed his fist on to the table. His tone left no room for discussion.

  Todorki could feel his facade falling apart as his mouth turned into a scowl. His eyes burned with anger directed at his father. And without even thinking words fell right out of his mouth.

"  You can't force me to do this father! I'm already seeing someone and I'm very much in love!"

The whole room fell into silence.

Todoroki was shocked at the words that came out of his mouth. He never thought that he had the guts to stand up to his father like that. But it couldn't be helped he wouldn't let himself be part of his little game. He was tired of being used. He was tired of being vulnerable. He was tired of being alive and having to deal with this bastard of a father.

It seemed as Endeavor was lost for words. His face was a mixture of disappointed and rage. Then finally something snapped in him as he quickly sat up knocking his chair down and slammed both his fist against the table once again.

" I don't care if you're seeing someone! you'll break up with them this instance!" He roared.

Todorki also sat up is cahir also knocking over. he felt his core burning with anger.

" I will not leave the one I love!"

" You don't know what you're talking about! You don't know anything about love! so stop acting so foolishly!"

" Look who's talking! You're the one who doesn't know anything about love! To you love means tormenting your family."

Enji let out a threatening growl. Todoroki felt a smirk coming up to his face.

Then Todoroki felt a hard slap across his face. Knocking him back. He reached up touching his stinging cheek. His smirk turned back into a scowl.

" You will not speak to me that way Shouto! "

He looked back at his father. His face resembled something such as a demon.

He was a demon.

Sent from hell to make Todoroki's life horrible. To make him dread every second he was alive.

Then before he even knew what he was doing Todoroki was running out the door to who knows onto the streets. He could hear his father calling his name. It felt like his legs were moving on there own. It seemed like his legs were taking him Anywhere but here. He wouldn't stop running until he was far away from that monster.

                                                 ____________________________________

   After it felt like ages of running Todoroki found himself in a familiar park. It was a park that most children went to around this area. It has monkey bars and swings and many other things.