4.

He felt like he was suffocating.

    Like he was drowning.

His body kept shaking with sobs.

' why do i deserve this?' Todoroki sobbed.
He didn't want this. It was a constant battle every day. Todoroki didn't understand why Bakugo out of all people would petty him.

Todorki hated petty.
He hated the thought of people feeling bad for him.

He didn't deserve petty or wanted it.

He also didn't deserve food.

Or anything for that matter.

Todorki didnt know what time it was. He felt like he'd been in the same spot for ages. He didn't care.

He was still shaking, the cold soba that Bakugo had brought for him was laying next to him. Todorki was too tired to move, he was physically and mentally exhausted.

He was relieved though. Finally he found himself drifting into sleep. He didn't dare to move from the floor. He was too tired.  And seconds later he fell into a dreamless sleep.

——————————————-

The first thing he felt when he woke up was extreme back pain. It felt like a bus ran over him. He quickly remembered the events of last night.

Bakugo had brought his soba.

He had asked him if he was okay.

Remembering everything just made him just want to be swallowed up by the universe. Bakugo would act weird around him now. Todoroki wanted to hit himself, he was so stupid how could he slip up in front of his classmate like that.

His father was right.

He is a failure.

Todoroki let out a shaky breath, he got up from the ground. He looked down to see the container full with soba still there.

He knew what he had to do with it.

Without another thought Todorki bent down ignoring the pain in his back and picked up the soba. He quietly walked to the metal trashcan in the corner of his room. It seemed to be waiting for him.

Without a second thought he threw the soba away into the trash.

He didn't deserve food.

He didn't need Endeavour to remind him.

' Shouto Get up Boy! If you can not stand for more that two minutes against your enemy how do you plan to be a hero!? Today after training you will go straight to your room. No dinner for you tonight. I've never seen you behave so poorly.' Endeavor snorted.

He didn't need anything at all.

——————————

It was the period before lunch and Bakugo was already annoyed . The ' Bakugo Squad' was being more annoying then usual. And the teachers have been extra pushy lately with exams right around the corner so it's been stressful. And on top of everything last night he couldn't get fucking sleep.

He couldn't stop thinking about stupid half n half. He had never seen him act like that. He is always calm and collected, not like last night he was a shaking mess.

The whole thing gave Bakugo a bad feeling. But in the end it was most likely nothing and not his fucking business.

" Hey Kacchan! " Kirishima said laughing slightly.

Bakugo's face started to twitch in irritation. " Don't call me that."

Kirishima let out a nervous laugh he could tell that his best friend wasn't in such a great mood. " Haha it's just a joke bakubro! I just wanted to ask you something."

"Get on with it."

" last night what did you get for Todoroki? I know it's not my business but I saw you come back with something in your hands and go straight to his room. And I just can't help to me curious!"

Bakugo almost hit him right then and there. Why the fuck was he stalking him! It was none of his business what he fucking does. This day just keeps getting worse and worse.

" listen up. It's none of your business. Got that? Something happened between me and him and that's that." Bakugo managed to let out without yelling. He didn't want to attract more attention. He just wanted people to leave him the alone today. He was tired and extremely annoyed.

" ah... sorry man. I was just wondering. " Kirashima said while rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile.

" it's whatever. I don't care anymore."
——————————————

" Todoroki-Kun are you okay? You seem off today ."

Of course. Mydoriya would be the one asking.

He had a kind soul.

He even felt bad about failures such as himself.

" I am fine. I am just a bit tired I stayed up late last night." Todoroki casually replied with.

"Oh! Well make sure you get a lot of rest tonight." Mydoriya said smiling at Todoroki. Then he continued talking with Uraraka. About some weird show.

Todorki's attention went back to picking at his food. Even though he hasn't eaten, he wasn't hungry. He had a rice and a couple of vegetables and pork.

__________________

After classes ended Todoroki decided the best course of action was to go straight to his room.

He didn't feel like talking to anyone.

He just wanted to be alone.

He made sure to avoid anyone as he walking to his room. He didn't want someone to else to ask him if he was okay.

He hated petty.

Before he even knew it he was back inside his Japanese styled room.

He took off his shoes at the door and put his backpack down.

He has math homework but he didn't want to do it. He was too lazy and didn't care.

So he continued on.

He put on some more comfortable clothes and laid down back on his bed.
He just laid there looking at the cealing with a blank expression.

Then his phone in his pocket started ringing.

Pulled it out and parked at the words on the screen.

It read ' Endevour '