Part 5

I could hear footsteps coming towards me and I raised my head in confusion.

No one other than me ever comes hear. So, why is someone hear now?

When I looked up even though I heard someone coming towards me I was not actually expecting someone to be hear. I saw a boy his hair was jet black, his eyes where bright green and he had freckles dotting across his noise. I could feel a pull towards him that I had never felt before in my life and as his scent made me feel that I needed him I knew that he felt the same way.

"Mate" He said as if he was far away from me and I could not hear him that clearly.

I crocked my head to one side. Then out of nowhere he grabbed me. I struggled slightly until he let me go. I stepped slowly away from him because I kind of did not want to leave.

"What's a mate?" It was a question he was surprised that I asked but he then realised that not everyone knew what he knew. He nodded his head in recognition.

"Sorry, I should not have said that. Can we forget I said that and just get to know each other?" He said so politely that it made me blush slightly. He smiled shyly hoping that I would say yes. 

You should say yes. Said a mysterious voice that I had never heard before inside my head.

My eyes suddenly went wide as I started to panic again. The boy could see the changes happening to me and he rushed to my side in an attempt to calm me down. To my surprise he did calm me down. Our faces where almost touching and I could feel his love for me radiating of off him. I blushed and quickly put my head down.

"Do you want to talk about what just happened?" His voice was so sweet and soft that I could not image anyone saying no to him.

"Do you think I am crazy if I heard someone's voice inside my head?" At first I was hesitant of telling him this in fear that he would think that I am crazy. It felt as if I needed him and he needed me but at the same time I did not trust him fully.

He lifted my head up with his right hand so that we where face to face. He smiled at me not the kind of smile that tells you that they are putting it on for show or that they do not understand but the kind of smile that told me that he believed me and that he went through the same thing as well. I did not know that it would even be possible that he understood.

"That would be your wolf dear." He whispered the words but somehow they where still as clear as day.

Something howled inside me in reconsideration and I knew that somehow he was right.