Part 7

When I entered the living room the whole room was packed with people who instantly turned there heads to eye me up. Out of instinct I hid behind the boy. The boy stepped in front of me protectively. 

Let's just say that I am quite shy and with all the looks that they give me at school because of the look.

I gulped as they started to look at me like a pack of wolves. My mum had always told me how bad wolves are and to stay away from them because they are vicious wild animals. She had also show me what a wolf's growl was like so that I would know what to stay away from. At the time I did not realise that it would come in handy until I ran across a wolf pack a couple of weeks ago I was able to copy the wolf's growl that she had shown me. Well in my own way anyway. That's why I do not want to tell my mum what is happening to me. 

I cursed my self inside my head that I had not got the boys name yet. I knew that the first thing that I should have done from my mum that I should have asked his name. I suppose in the shock of just seeing him at a part of school that most students did not even dare to go it must have slipped my mind.

I could hear a howl erupt from the boys chest to warn of the others to not lay a hand on me. I was surprised that he had even growled. 

How did I understand what that growl was for? How could he have made that growl sound so much like a wolf's growl? I thought as my eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

You can understand what that growl was for because you are part wolf. He was able to make that growl sound so much like a wolf's growl because he is part wolf like you. Jenny said in a voice that told me that she was completely serious and that I should be believing her. 

Since I was younger I was told that half humans half wolf's also known as werewolves where not real. So trying to get my self to believe Jenny was kind of a stretch for me.

I could fell the boy who I had still not got his name by the way held my hand in a way that I knew said 'I will always be there be there for you and you do not need to be scared'. A shy smile spread across my face and I looked down just as a slight blush was coming to my checks. 

He led me to where his parents where sitting. His mother had light brown, green eyes also freckles that where dotted across her noise and I new immediately that was his mother because of those similar green eyes. His father had black hair, bright blue eyes and he shared the same noise that his son did. 

When his mother and father saw me there eyes went to a bright smile. I guessed because they knew about me and there son being mates. 

I still have not got my head around the whole mate thing but if they can recognise it then maybe one day when I have kids I will be able to recognise it as well. What!? Did I just think that I wanted kids?! Why would I just start thinking about this now?! I thought slightly surprised and confused. 

I knew that he knew that he had heard my thoughts as a silly smile spread across his face.

I can hear you thoughts dear and I am happy that you think that will happen to us. Before you freak out as soon as you find your mate you are able to hear each others thoughts. I heard earlier that you wanted to know my name. It's Oliver. What is your name? I could hear his thought load and clear in my head and a full blown smile spread across my face as I was eventually able to know what his name was.