Part 8

He looked at me waiting silently for me to answer him.

My names Blue. You know because my parents can be so original. I thought and on the last sentence my voice was laced with sarcasm. 

I could hear him chuckle in his thoughts as I told him my name. By now though Oliver's parents where looking between me and Oliver both in confusion. I could feel there eyes scanning over me and Oliver trying to read our thoughts.

"Mum, dad this is Blue." It felt like ages from when somebody had spoken as Oliver gestured towards me.

Imediatly I could feel that both of Oliver's parents had stopped scanning both of us and there gase landed onto me. I could feel there eyes gazing all over my body as if looking for some sort of weakness that I never knew that I had in the first place. When they eventually dragged there eyes of off me they looked back at there sun with approval shinning in there eyes.

Why would I need there approval? I mean we are not even together yet! That does not mean of course that I do not want to grow old with Oliver. He is my only friend though and I do not want to move too quickly with our relationship. I thought as I forgot that Oliver could hear my thoughts load and clear in his head.

You need there approval in case we end up getting together and by the sounds of your thoughts you do want to get together. Don't worry I will not rush anything and I will wait untill you are ready to get together with me. How could you have no friends other that me with that stunning beauty? I will never let anyone harm or make you unset with all the power that I have in my vains. Thought Oliver tenderly and that he ment every word that he had thought to me. I could see that he had a slight blush coming to his checks and I could feel that a blush of my own was coming to my checks as well as we looked at each other.

I heard a cough that interrupted the silence that was not unsettling but it was kind of a comfortable silence. I did not know this silence all to well as it had barly happened to me before. My head and Oliver's head snapped to the person that had coughed which unlike mine and Oliver's skin was black. His eyes where bright blue and his heir was a dark shade of brown.

This is not meant to be racists I am just describing a person in this book that is going to be equal to Oliver to symbolize equality. The eyes symbolize that everyone is different and should not be treated differly. Is everyone ok? Yes? Ok on with the story.

"This is Harry my best friend who is the alpha of the naboring pack called moon stone pack. Our pack is called the silver wolf pack." He gestured to the person who had coghed before and he smiled and waved at me. I reterned it with a smile and wave of my own but at the same time I looked slightly confused.

"Oliver update please." I whispered quite shyly to Oliver.

"Sorry blue. I forgot. A pack is basically a kind of family that pretects each other and goes under the rule of two people the Alpha, who is most of the time is male, and the Luna, who is most of the time is female. When I am 18 I will become the Alpha and you my dear will become the Luna." I could see that he was smilling brightly as he looked at me with love and longing in his eyes. I knew that he could see the same thing in my eyes as I looked at him with a full blown smile spread across my face. It probably looked like my smile was bigger than my face and I don't think I would be supprised.

"Why would I be Luna?" It was the type of question that I would ask as the full details had not hit me in the face yet. I was smilling sweetly and innocently at him as I did not know what he was going to say next.

"When you are my mate and if you are mated with the alpha then you automatically become the Luna. I guess it's just ether fate or the Moon Goddesses work." He looked at me happily as If I would understand who the Moon Goddesses was which was really stupid at the time.

"Who is the Moon Goddesses?" I replied feeling stupid that I had even asked that question.

"Did your parents not tell you anything?" Said Harry in shock.