Back story!

Okay so a long time ago my ancestor (who was irish) from Europe decided that he and his buddies were going to break away from England and go practice their religion in the newly found Colonies of North America. These people were the pilgrims.

(We all learned this in 1st grade do I'll skip a little bit) So my ancestor survived the hardships and stuff and got married and so the family grew and grew until my mom came along. She met my dad (who I believe is native) and then *da da da* QuiffHead was born!

I was bald for the first 2 years of my life and my parents actually got worried but then I grew hair and it was curly. I grew it out long until I was about 10 or 11 and I realized it looked like I had a mullet and sometimes I had an afro! That was when the Quiff was born, well sorta. I actually was just gonna have really short hair with it a little tiny bit spiked up in the front but the my hair grew.

The Quiff got bigger and it is what it is today. Anyway let's go back to when I was younger. I went to Pre-K then Kindergarten and then afterwards 1st grade. That's when "stuff" happened and we had to move. I was leaving my favorite school for good... or so I thought.

We moved for basically all of my elementary school years and then we had a chance to move into a home. A home my parents said we would stay in for a really long time. Eventually I found out that I'd be going back to my favorite school! AGR (that's my schools name abbreviated).

I was only there for 3 months and then the school year would be over and then I'd go to 6th grade. In those three months I got to become friends with some old friends from kindergarten and some new super weird amazing others (you know who you are :D).

I have no clue what I did that summer. I think I just met the people in my new neighborhood and that's all.

When I came into middle school it was awesome! It's just like Holy Cow I have a place to put all my stuff. I had plans, I was gonna baddazle this thing. Then I realized I have 5 minutes to get in and out of my locker.... what the heck? So long story short my locker was never baddazled.

I absolutely hated my home room teacher Mrs.Geer. She just absolutely ruined science for me! At the beginning of the year she was all like "oh you're going to have a wonderful year! Let me throw up rainbows all over your desk along with the lies I'm telling you!" She didn't say that last part but she might as well have! Mrs.Clark was awesome though. She also had a baby so that meant we didn't have her for a while. :( .

Also when I went to 6th grade I met some people I knew at another school I went to. They came up to my desk and said "are you Sulamen McBowtie?" (Not using my real name) and I said "uhhhh yeah..." On the inside I was thinking how the heck these people knew my name. Then they smiled at each other really weird. I ended up becoming friends with them.

After 6th grade was over... well hey would you look at that we finally caught up with time. Now we can start the rants!