Chapter [9]

Let my soul smile through my

heart and my heart smile through

my eyes, that I may scatter

rich smiles in sad hearts.

-Paramahansa Yogananda

___---/|\---___

Don't play the song until I say so!

Tom was nervous. A little bit, but not too much. There would be a bunch of cameras filming him and Tory and Tord would be there. It was almost funny to think the great Tom Rodgewell had a thing for Norskis's asses. He rolled his eyes at the thought while he sat at the dining table, sipping coffee with Tord who was more than happy to glare at his cereal.

Once again, he rolled his eyes at the red hoodies childish antiques and had the urge to mess up that fluffy hair. He grumbled when Tom actually did but didn't make a move to remove it.

Now they were waiting patiently for the cameramen, Troy and a lot of equipment. Tom said that it was a clumsy occurrence. Of course, Tord was aggravated at the fact that he had a choice to leave, but didn't want to because that half and half son of a bitch blonde was coming over.

Troy kept in touch and calling, it annoyed Tord to no end that Tom even had the patience to deal with him. Honesty he was just tired. Tom didn't give him a five second break before they went at it again.

Honestly, sleeping with someone had never felt so right. Tom was the only one he could actually be himself. Be controlled. Put his mind at ease. Just... Breathe. Not needing to be in a scruffy suit all the time, not needing to out up a dominant stance when with someone else. Just being himself.

Not even Paul or Pat could go that far.

He leaned against the chair, pushing his cereal away and then heaving himself off of it. "What are you...?" Tom trailed off when Tord stormed off to their room. Their? He meant his room right? Right. He scoffed to himself. All that sex must've got to his head.

It was no secret that Tord was jealous of Troy. Except that he didn't know what exactly what his and Troy's relationship was. He chuckled. Tord's expression was going to be priceless.

"Tom! Open this goddamn door right now or I'll fucking knock you out when you do!" Troy's voice growled from the door connecting to the kitchen backyard and Tom rolled his eyes but compiled and let the blonde in who glared heatedly "When did you start fucking the commie?!"

Tom smirked.

"We fucked long before I met your father,"

Troy rolled his eyes but stepped on Tom's foot none the less, still glaring and took a spoonful of Tord's previous cereal and shoved it in his mouth in annoyance "When are we going to stop this idiocy of me pretending to be this so called 'Mr. Julian'! Even if I am your sponsor and the cameramen are coming over soon, it doesn't mean that hot head will be any less angry at you,"

Tom ruffled the blonde flop of hair with a grin.

OH there would be hell to pay.

___---/|\---___

"OK, so this goes over there, that goes over there... No! Jerry move that to the right a bit...!" Troy ordered from around the room, pushing another light at the side and making sure everything was perfect. It had to be.

Tord glared at him from across the room where he was currently situated on Tom's couch. Tom was in the middle of it all, sitting on his chair with susan in his hands, fingers skillfully strumming over the strings connected to it, melodic music playing softly.

He found himself once again staring at the man's features.

Perfect cheekbones, strong arms, thick thighs, spikey hair, firm chest. God... Could anyone be this perfect?

"Alright Tom, get ready, I want you to play it slow at first but eventually the pace picks up, alright?!" Tory called and Tom smiled and nodded before he started correcting the tunes and such before he nodded again.

Play the song!---->>>

Of course, Tord found himself once again drifting off to the music his former friend played. It was just... blissful. Especially since he'd purposely been avoiding Paul after their last Uno session. But as usual, Paul caught on and gave him a whole lecture about 'ignoring your duties' and 'good leadership'.

Paul was such a mother hen.

He scoffed and came to look back at the blonde in question. Now that he thought about it, Troy's face and jaw structure really resembled Tom, but his skin color was way paler considering that Tom had a tan. And Troy really handsome, actually, pretty. His eyes glowered a beautiful rich emerald with little tinges of gold.

He had a muscular but slim body structure with his tights hugging his long legs properly and his leather jacket and grey shirt reading 'Fuck Off'. He'd actually consider liking him of he wasn't hitting on Tord.

Oh how wrong he was.

Once again, he concentrated on the soft strumming and beautiful voice of the man in the middle of the room. He was still tired and Tom's singing wasn't helping one bit.

Slowly, he felt himself drift off.

___---/|\---___

He woke up to a bucket of cold water being splashed onto his face and making his hair stick to his face and jerk up, sputtering, before his eyes snapped to Troy standing there with a bored look on his face and a bucket in his hands.

He glared and Troy shrugged and smirked.

"Dad, would like to speak to you,"

___---/|\---___

Ohhhh! I hope your enjoying reading this story as much as I love writing it, and thanks for all the votes you guys are giving. I can't thank for more.

Special thanks to StripedFish7, Iluvtomtord030, Akutsu-Nishizato for the follows and Yaoifriend for the support!