Chapter [13]

Welcome to Tomtord Smut.

I am not to be held responsible for any... Mental scarring which may occur to you. That's on you.

*****

Tom didn't know when his clothes left, but he was hard. Tord was withering under him, moaning out his name to the high heavens. The heat was getting to him and he panted heavily while watching Tord take in his fingers without any resistance.

"Oh Tom, please," Tord moaned out in Norwegian, pushing back against those fingers and Tom licked at his nape since Tord's face was practically buried in the pillow. It wasn't the usual, the bedpost would most probably be thudding against the wall by now. But it wasn't.

"Please what?" Tom asked, smirking. When Tom learned Norwegian he didn't know but it was fucking hot.

"Fuck me! Haa- oh God, yes," He wasn't even sure what he was muttering at this point. Tom took initiative to what Tord needed so he sat up and stroked his already hard member. It looked ready to tear past his boxers.

"Nnn," Tom groaned before his boxers were discarded and then went back to hovering over Tord. Their eyes met and for a moment, they just gazed at each other. Tom broke the contest by gripping Tord's hand gently into his own and kissing his knuckles sweetly "Your so beautiful,"

Tord hummed low in his throat before pushing Tom over so he was straddling him again. "Thank you, Thomas, but I think it's time for me to... take the lead," He stated, before directing his hand towards Tom's dick and bringing it down to his twitching entrance.

That was the only warning Tom got before Tord started lowering himself, slowly, but the faces he made were... God. He couldn't really think at the moment because something unbelievably tight and wet was hunched around his sensitive organ making him grunt.

When Tord was finally fully lowered onto Tom's prick, he panted heavily and made sure not to make any moment. If he did, his hips and ass would probably be numb. Tom encouraged him by rubbing his cheekbones and hips soothingly.

He took another deep breath and slowly started bouncing. Tom threw his head back with an animalistic sort of growl and Tord moaned, low and long. He then leaned over and caught Tom's lips in his own. There was a steady pace. It was fast enough to please them both, but slow enough so the kiss wouldn't be broken.

To think, about three to four years ago, these two were sworn enemies and couldn't stand to be in one room together. But now, they were kissing, feeling and holding each other like the other was bound to leave any second.

At this pace, Tord ought to call it lovemaking. And he figured Tom wouldn't disagree on it.

Tord moaned loudly when suddenly, Tom bucked his hips upwards, unconsciously hitting Tord right in the prostate. The eyeless man pounced upon it quickly and started rolling his hips along with Tord's bounces, earning loud moans in return.

"You know, we probably shouldn't -ah!- do this in -nn- Troy's room," Tord moaned and Tom smirked through his panting "We can...clean it up later," He said, before kissing the shorter of the two again. Fuck, if Tom didn't know kissing a person like Tord would be so good he'd be kissing criminals all over the continent.

But Tord wasn't a criminal. Not anymore. Or so... he thought.

When he felt his orgasm finally coming to a stand, he gripped Tord's cock in his unoccupied hand and started stroking, hard and rough and Tord screamed loudly when his orgasm hit. Cum shot out in ribbons on his and Tord's chest and the norski continued moaning due to overstimulation of Tom continuing to ram into him.

Tom moaned, loudly at that, and shot his seed into Tord's inviting hole. Both panted heavily after and Tom managed to pull out and lay back down, Tord still on his chest and wrapped his arms around the red hoodie in a protective gesture.

"... Still think we're going to work?"

"No fucking doubt,"

*****

This isn't exactly my first lemon posted, but I hope you enjoyed it either way.

Comment and vote if you did.