New Book

I am going to start a new series. It's on the Alpha, Beta, Omega dynamics. If you don't know what it is. I will explain right here, right now.

*Warning- This explanation has a lot of adult content and if you aren't mature enough, don't read.

The Alpha, Beta, Omega dynamics (ABO for short) is basically wolves dynamics and people have made it so that people have certain instincts which can be described as animalistic.

Alpha's are the leaders or in the modern world as of now, dominators. They have overly large cocks and can produce a knot similar to that of a knot of a dog and leak a copious amount of semen (or cum if some people don't understand). Female Alpha's too have cocks therefore they are easily identified. And as all wolves they have scent glands which marks whether or not that they are an Alpha, Beta or an Omega. Their main jobs is to breed Omega's, male or female but it is mainly structured around men x men or boy x boy relationships.

Beta's are the Alpha's right hand man, or in this case, their close friend or relative or something close. They function like normal human beings and don't have any over, or undersized cocks. So they aren't very special and are mostly considered as side characters. But I won't do that because I love me some betas because I took a quiz and I am a fucking beta! So I ain't takin no shit about side character you motherfucking--------

*Give me a moment*

I'm back, it's OK, I'm fine. Let's get back to it.

Omega's are the lowest in the pack and are mostly only used for breeding purposes. They are submissive and listen to any Alpha's commands. Whether or not they are claimed or not, and it usually drives their claimed Alpha's crazy with jealously. They experience something called 'heats' and in fics, they try to suppress them by taking heat suppressants and by hiding their scent so no Alpha can take them by surprise. When they are in heat, they are overly submissive and it's due to the hormones that they end up sleeping with an Alpha, and it is shown that the Alpha is doing a favor for the Omega. So it usually ends up with the Omega pregnant and that's how you end up with drama people, drama.

That's the best I know, and I really hope this comes out well. It will be uploaded on my other account either today or tommorow.

My other account:-

Snowblaze172

(Pic is showing the dynamics)