Nineteen

Night festivities had ended

Night festivities had ended. We watched as people solemnly traveled back to their homes. Andy and I were sitting at the windowsill of our hotel room. Neither of us were tired, we had tried to sleep but nothing came of it. The room didn't help much. It was small with two single beds. I was extremely disappointed.

The beige walls couldn't look duller, the grey linen drew the life right from my veins. The only thing in the room that mattered to me was the man occupying it. It was hard not to just stare at him.

Andy leaned down and kissed my cheek. He pulled away and strutted to the bed. My fingers lingered on wood which lined the window before I pulled myself away and followed Andy to the beds. He flopped down on his bed and winked at me before pulling of his shirt and slipping under the sheets.

I managed to get a glimpse of his shirtless chest, my breath hitched. Meeting my gaze, Andy raised a suggestive eyebrow. With a huff, I rolled my eyes. I walked to the end of my bed and then continued further until I reached Andy's bed.

"Charlotte." Andy's voice in my head was cautious, a warning.

I let my hands catch hold of the soft white bedsheets. I pulled the bedsheet down and slowly slipped into the small bed. Andy's hand landed on my hip and he pulled me down on top of him. My breaths became short. I could feel the contours of his chest through my thin nightgown.

"Can I stay with you?"

He smiled, his hands went up to cup my face. Andy captured my lips with his soft lips. My heart picked up its pace. I poured all my passion for Andy into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, like a dance. A warmth spread over me but I turned cold when he pulled away. Andy scooted over in the bed, giving me room to lie against him. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. His arm curled around my body, hand placed on my waist.

"Goodnight," I murmured, my eyes falling heavy.

"Sweet dreams al'rishka."

I woke up again a few hours later. Lifting my head, I found myself admiring Andy's features. Sleep relaxed him and brought out his handsomeness. My fingers lingered on his cheeks. I trailed them down the bones of his face.

Astonishing sea blue eyes met my green ones and I looked away flustered. A husky chuckle came from him. I felt his chest move with laughter. A smile formed on my face when he lightly kissed me.

"What is it Char?" He asked. Already, in our short time together he knew me too well. Although in truth, our time together was nowhere near short anymore. I had left Earth not long after my birthday. In fact it was mid-February when I left. I faltered momentarily, there was only a few months until the New Year and my birthday. "Charlotte?"

"Where are we going next? Callie could have moved on by now."

Through half lidded eyes, he watched me. The sheets beneath us moved slightly as he shrugged. I stared at him. My hands were clammy and all of a sudden there was only one person on my mind, Callie. Sighing, Andy sat up in the bed.