Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to fall asleep. My mind wouldn't shut up just for once. The whispering and the unsettled spirits in my mind, bothering me. I sat up looking at my dark room, the familiar figures around my room reassured me I'm not somewhere different. I got up off my messy bed and walked out my room, rubbing my eyes. One of the strongest spirits I have, kept trying to talk to me but I wasn't having it tonight, or is it morning? I walked into the bathroom, switching on the light. Blinded by the light, I flinched and groaned. "Holy shit." I said, as my eyes adjusted to the light, seeing my reflection.

I grabbed my hair brush and brushed out the small knots in my messy bed hair. 'You really look like a mess.' Soul, one of the strongest spirits, said. I ignored it and began brushing my teeth.

-

I walked into my room, looking at the vibrant red numbers on my clock shining 5:46 am. "Nice." I sighed out, looking at my closet. The uniform hung there which made me a bit annoyed. 'Hurry.' Soul said, making me even more annoyed. I got like 3 hours of sleep and Soul won't shut up. I changed quickly and looked around for my gray and black stripped backpack. "Cmon." I gestured to the small spirits hiding under my bed, shyly. I liked them the most because they were quiet and sweet, unlike Soul and the strong spirits. Always breathing down my neck, teasing me and judging me.

I walked out the door, breathing in the fresh air. The sun was rising slowly but it was still somewhat dark out. Usually I don't like mornings but this morning was oddly peaceful and beautiful. I walked down the same path I usually take to school. Its my favorite path because of the small pond that I pass, the small flowers near the edge of it and the neatly placed lily pads. I looked around and saw a couple of people in front of me, people I've seen around school.

I heard footsteps behind me, causing me to turn around. I saw two guys looking at me sternly, I shrugged it off and kept walking. I'm always starred at so it's not much of a bother to me. Being a daughter of a villain, it causes much attention. Its like I'm part of a freak show. I hummed a tune from a song I heard last night but got interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I stopped and turned around to see the guys I saw from afar.

The green haired one was smiling at me, but the red and white haired guy was serious. "Hey! My name is Izuku Midorya but you can call me Midorya. This is Shouto Todoroki but you can call him Todoroki. Well, Todoroki and I noticed that you have UA uniform! I haven't seen you around campus, you new?" Green haired guy, Midorya I should say, said. I looked at him and then Todoroki for a long second before answering. "No, I've been in UA since the beginning. I'm just the type who sits alone in class and in lunch. My name is Y/n L/n." I replied, Midorya smiled brightly, Todoroki looking at Midorya then giving a small smile.

"You should walk with us! From now on you will walk with Todoroki and I in the mornings and maybe even after school. Hang with us in lunch Y/n! It will be fun getting to know you." Midorya said, happily. I smiled and nodded to what Midorya said. We walked to school and the whole time Midorya talked about how he thinks everybody has wonderful quirks. Todoroki walked beside Midorya, smiling warmly at him.

We made it to school and I looked at the doors. People hanging out in groups or pairs, I got a bit nervous but Midorya came next to me and gave me a nudge. Todoroki came to my other side and gave me a smile making me feel a bit safe. The bell rang and Midorya cheered, beaming with happiness. Todoroki and I looked at each other, shrugged and followed Midorya to class.