Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

I couldn't control it. My mind is goi g crazy. The spirits have been extra chatty and noisy than usual. Its like they know something is going to happen soon. I feel huge amounts of anxiety, annoyance and anger all at once and I don't like how that feels. I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket. I want to go on a walk to get some fresh air since I just can't seem to calm my mind down. As I closed the door, I felt my hands shake, making me drop my keys to the floor.

I went to pick them and saw my fingers. The tips of them started turning purple and blue like if they were bruised. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked, my voice shaking as my thoughts began rushing at a high speed. I felt dizzy for a quick minute as I got up, the feeling is very similar. I kept hearing voices so I kept turning around. Why the hell am I turning around when those voices are coming from inside my mind. Inside me.

I walked down the sidewalk, shoving my hands deep into the pocket of my hoodie. Oh go what is happening to me? My fingers began twitching a lot so I stopped in my tracks. I looked down at my hands and saw my hands were black like charcoal. I panicked and started to touch my hands to see if there's a reason why this was happening. I pushed back the sleeves of my hoodie to reveal my arms. The blackness started grow up my wrists, making me shake a bit. "Oh don't do this please. Not today. Not now." I whispered, my voice sounding shaky as ever.

I looked around trying to find a place where I can hide. There was an alley so I decided to walk into there to figure out what to do about my hands. As I was walking over there, my feet became frozen. My eyesight began getting blurry, causing me to become a bit dizzy. "Please dont not now. Don't hurt anybody." I pleaded, as I felt my arms go weak.

-

Y/n's arms fell to her side, going limp but her legs stood still. Bystanders stopped and began wondering what a teenage girl was doing in the middle of the street. "Hey Miss?" A man asked walking towards her. He approached her cautiously as he got closer. "Miss are you alright?" He asked but she stood still. He placed and hand on her shoulder. The veins in his hand growing purple and his hand turning blue. It grew up his arm and progressed through his body. A shadowy black figure stood behind Y/n, completely towering her. Y/n looked up, eyes completely black and lifeless.

The dark circles around her eyes and her almost dead looking face caused the man to look away. Y/n placed her hands at the man's temples. The man shivered at how cold her hands felt, like if she was dead. She opened her mouth slightly letting the spirits come out of her mouth. They crawled up her arms and into the head of the man. His eyes looked up at the sky, his eyes turning black. He was completely possessed.

Y/n removed her hands and looked around at the bystanders who were still. Their legs were stiff like bricks by the time that Y/n opened her mouth, releasing the spirits. Y/n lifted her left arm and opened her mouth once more. The spirits spilled out, trying to find a body to claim. They scurried around, racing each other to a body. The whole street was under Y/n control now.

Y/n's eyes began tearing up blood slowly. She looked dead but surely she wasn't. It was only Soul controlling and claiming her body. Y/n's body was slowly giving up as the minutes went by. Her arms shaking slightly and her lips turning purple. Her small whimpering could be heard as more and more spirits came out. Her lip quivered as she felt Soul's hand grasp her shoulder. Her head slowly looking up towards the sky. "Just you and me kid." He said, softly.

Y/n closed her eyes slowly as she felt her body giving up. She began fighting against it. There is a 50/50 chance she can get out of this possession. Its alway a battle. She began fighting it as she retrieved her arm slowly. Her body shaking from the force she was doing. She opened her eyes widened as she closed her mouth. She looked back at the man who got possessed first. "I'm sorry." She said with the little air left in her lungs. She fell to her knees, holding her left hands tightly. She gasped for air as Soul released his grip from her throat.