Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

The bell rang for lunch, causing people to get up and rush out of class. I walked out of class and looked for Midorya in the crowd of people. I looked around but I didn't find him. I turned around and bumped into a couple of people causing me to get a bit anxious. 'Don't you love school?' Soul said and I felt I get light headed. I felt somebody grab my wrist, turning me around. I met with Todoroki giving me a worried look, "You okay?" He asked but I just stared at him. 'Oh wow. He speaks.' Soul commented.

"Y-yeah. Just a bit light headed." I said, Todoroki tilted his head a bit. He looked around, I'm thinking it's because Midoriya hasn't showed up yet. "There he is." Todoroki said, as he pulled me with him towards Midoriya and cute blonde guy who had Midoriya under his arm. Todoroki practically bulldozed over to them, since I kept tripping over my own feet. I groaned when he stopped pulling me, I grabbed my wrist and looked up, facing the blonde guy. He stared me down slowly, scoffed, shifting his eyes towards Todoroki.

"What the fuck do you want, Half and Half?" He asked, sternly. I looked at Todoroki but he kept his eyes on the blonde guy. Midoriya seemed kinda nervous since he hugged his notebook very tightly, almost like his chest is consuming it. "Midoriya, lets go eat now." Todoroki said, grabbing Midoriya's hand softly with both hands. The blonde guy stared for a long time before yelling obnoxious things to Todoroki. "You half and half bitch." He scoffed, making the spirits in me chatter louder and louder.

"The only bitch here is you." I muttered, causing the blonde guy to snap his attention at me. His red eyes pierced my e/c eyes. "Who the fuck do you think your talking to? You don't even know my name! I'm Bakugou, next pro hero! Unlike you. So stay in your fucking lane." He spat, brushing past me, bumping my shoulder and giving me a glance.

-

'You finally can speak up.
That's a surprise to all.'

"Shut up." I snapped at Soul.

"Sorry? Y/n did you say something?" Midoriya asked, but I nodded. We entered the lunchroom, seeing all of the different people, chattering and eating together. I followed Midoriya and Todoroki, leading me to the table that they sit at. At the table there were a couple of people who seemed familiar but I didn't really know who they were. I sat down, looking at their faces with a smile. "Guys, this Y/n L/n. She's been in UA since the beginning." I looked at them with a smile and they all smiled back. A girl with short brown hair waved at me and nudged a guy with a raven's head who was reading a book. He looked up and I waved at him but he gave a small smile, going back to his book. "I'm Uraraka and this dark being is Tokoyami." She said, sweetly.

Her sweet and cute face, made me smile a bit wider. Her brown eyes sparkled and her smile was so contagious. Tokoyami seems like we can be good friends since he kind of has a similar quirk to me. There was a dark figure floating next to Tokoyami. I looked back at Soul who walked next to Tokoyami and started to stare at him and looking at the dark figure sternly. When Soul looked at me I gave him a glare, ordering him back into my mind.

I can see him do random things to random people all the time. Sometimes it amusing especially in school but it's mostly really annoying. These people can't see it nor the things it does to them. That's how my quirk works: I only see the spirits I have, they do whatever they please to the people but the people can't see them, and I'm like the babysitter. Up until I tell them to go into somebody's body, giving me full control of their body and their quirk.

Everybody calls me a manipulator. I guess that's what my title is here now. Just a girl who has demons that can possess and manipulate. I guess it makes sense. A pink, fluffy haired alien girl came rushing to the table we were sitting at and she sat right in front of me, making sure to shove Tokoyami over a bit. "Hi! My name is Mina. I heard about you and I wanted to see you! Youre not exactly what Bakugou described." She said as she starred long and hard at my face, I made sure to sit still. Her eyes scanned my every feature. "Nope, he's just a huge asshole that's all." She said with a huge smile.

"Anyway, Y/n we wanna get to know you more. Care to share stuff about you?" Midorya asked, munching on a carrot. I nodded, they rapid fired the questions and I answered as many as possible.