1

"felix baby, c'mere" hyunjin said, stepping closer to the me.

"stay away from him" chan spoke, wrapping his arms around my waist as I bit my lip.

pause.

you might be wondering how I got here, it all started when I shot hyunjin with a nerf bullet....

[insert flashback music]

hyunjin tackled felix onto the ground of their shared bedroom, placing his legs on either side of the younger.

"you betrayed me" the raven haired boy said as he pecked the smaller males nose and grabbed the youngers wrist, pinning them on the ground.

"I swear I was gonna be in your team but binnie, minnie, and jisung are really good with nerf guns" the blonde boy explained as he puffed out his cheeks.

"You were supposed to be in my team though" the male on top said, smiling lightly as he saw how cute his smaller boyfriend was.

"But as long as you don't shoot me tommorow you'll be fine" the older continued and leaned in closer to his boyfriends face.

[a/n: BANG BANG BULLET BULLET BULLET]

"I'll try not to" felix giggled, pecking hyunjin's lips before suddenly pushing the older off and running out the room.

"felix" the raven haired male screamed, shaking his head. yup, that's the kid he loves.

-

the next day the nine boys were settled in their backyard with nerf guns in hand.

their backyard had many trees and bushes, making it a perfect place for war.

they had decided to have a nerf gun war the day before and had already picked the teams.

jisung, changbin, seungmin, and felix in the shistar team.

woojin, jeongin, hyunjin, and minho in the mlp team.

"alright guys, go to your forts and I'll blow the whistle to indicate the game has begun" chan, the person managing the war spoke.

"come on" hyunjin said to his team as he began walking to their fort located in between a few bushes.

"what's the plan" jeongin asked, sitting his bottom down on a few leaves.

"minho you're gonna use your charms to distract jisung, jeongin you're gonna pretend you're betraying us and convince changbin that you'll help him shoot us" woojin explained.

"and woojin you said you would handle seungmin which leaves me handling lix" the tallest out of all of them said.

"good luck guys" minho cheered and loaded his nerf gun.

"fighting" jeongin whisper yelled, peaking his head out as he waited for chan to blow the whistle.

[insert whatever fcking house whistles make]

"go go go" hyunjin said, standing up and running through the bushes.

"jisung is out" chan screamed, blowing his whistle as a betrayed jisung sulked towards a chair to sit on.

"it's not fair, no one can resist minho" he whined, crossing his arms, "what is this, democracy?"

hyunjin let out a chuckle as he heard jisung whine and continued to basically crawl through the bushes.

"good job minho now help eliminate the others but I'll handle my baby felix" hyunjin whispered to minho who was just chilling under a tree.

"okay broski."